Tobbaco

Judum

16 hours ago, Judum said:

Hi I normally go to shogun for tobbaco but out of stock any where else anyone could recommend please 

54 minutes ago, RayWright said:

Shame you're not in Pattaya, as the guy I use for my B&H Special filter cartons has a cousin that works in Duty Free at Swampy. His handle on Inventory Control is abysmal. Just saying.

Ray wright shame I'm not in Pattaya as well I.miss more then just the smokes lol thanks for reply , I would of bought some incoming from uk but I think they stopped selling on arrival could not see any anywhere,  I normally use a shop up here in CNX but sadly they have no stock for a couple of weeks , it sounds crazy I used to smoke cigarettes all tbe time and would refuse roll ups,  now I been smoking roll ups for years they are actually better then cigarettes,  the tobbaco less chemicals maybe as smoking cigarettes I can taste more stuff that don't taste so good compared 

I hadn't smoked for 40 odd years, but curiosity got the better of me as saw nothing but American branded cigs in 7/11's or Family Marts. Anyway saw this street seller near Pattaya Night Market last October and asked you got any British Cigarettes, "no have", went through a list of typical British smokes, "no have, no have". Was more trying to find out if UK brands existed out here. Actually typed B&H on my phone to show him a picture, "yes have", but his pronounciation was somewhat comical, goods extracted from the depths of a carrier bag. Hence decided to buy a carton.  Couple a day with a sundowner on the balcony looking at the Bay of Thailand, what's not to like. He then explained how he gets his supply. You got to love the black economy. 

What got me was the price, at todays cost £168:00 in the UK for a carton, or £65:00 at LHR duty free. "For you my friend 1,000 Baht".

• Love It 1

33 minutes ago, RayWright said:

I hadn't smoked for 40 odd years, but curiosity got the better of me as saw nothing but American branded cigs in 7/11's or Family Marts. Anyway saw this street seller near Pattaya Night Market last October and asked you got any British Cigarettes, "no have", went through a list of typical British smokes, "no have, no have". Was more trying to find out if UK brands existed out here. Actually typed B&H on my phone to show him a picture, "yes have", but his pronounciation was somewhat comical, goods extracted from the depths of a carrier bag. Hence decided to buy a carton.  Couple a day with a sundowner on the balcony looking at the Bay of Thailand, what's not to like. He then explained how he gets his supply. You got to love the black economy. 

What got me was the price, at todays cost £168:00 in the UK for a carton, or £65:00 at LHR duty free. "For you my friend 1,000 Baht".

Marlboro Gold at 7/11, 150 baht, genuine.

You more than likely bought fake B&H made in Cambodia etc.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Two liquor stores used to sell roll your own stuff 

one on Charoen Prathet across from the Diamond hotel 

another on chiang klan between Macdonald and the night bazaar 

Thank you someone else told me about the place or near the place you mentioned of if its a shop hopefully they have recovered from the flood , thanks for your feedback much appreciated 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Email these guys in Bangkok. I was in Isaan lately and you've as much chance of getting golden Virginia as finding hens teeth. Lady was very helpful, give your order by I think 2 or 3 pm and dispatched same day, arrives 1-2 days later. 

They have every type of tobbaco, rolling, pipe, cigs plus all paraphernalia. 60 baht delivery anywhere in Thailand. They take a photo with your order before dispatch so can check. Couldn't recommend them enough and so easy. Just place your order when you're a couple of days from empty. 

https://thesessionbangkok.com/

Thanks for the reply and link will come on useful to many who read the topic seems like a good place for many types of smoking related, much appreciated effort 👌 

59 minutes ago, keysersoze276 said:

I used to get it at my local Villa Market. You have to ask the cashier because iit’s not sitting out in the open. 

First you have to drive 8 hours to get to a Villa Market.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Judum said:

Hi I normally go to shogun for tobbaco but out of stock any where else anyone could recommend please 

7/11 Thapae Road about 150 metres from Thapae Gate on left hand side heading towards Thapae Gate regularly have Golden Virginia. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, novacova said:

Jarunee on the south end of munmueang 

Yes yes yes lol you got it correct I went down there at nearly 6ish and got a couple of 50g , 5 loi each so if any needs that's the place guy there speaks perfect English even had a sence of humour,  Jarunee as mentioned above by Novacova,  Want thank you all for your time and effort well done hopefully others will find it helpful considering you can't buy Duty free incoming to Thailand now , God bless all 😀😃🙂🙃