Are You A Sexpat Or Do You Ride The Backwards Morality Train?

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I would say you are being way too polite. He's a sociopath with obsessive compulsive disorder, combined with delusions and a very confused sense of self. 

Ooohhhh.....another sex tourist triggered

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

@NowNow argues like this on every thread, i started to think he may actually be a 12yo, certainly on the spectrum 

His obsessed abusiveness and name calling of others, together with constant talk about other people's anger, while trying to act passive aggressive, has him giving off very strong susanlea vibes. 

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

There's no point because I got rid of most this morning and yesterday ....  so now there's only about 16 bottles.   Have to do some housework sometimes ....  haha

No worries. I'm sure within a couple of days the collection will be back up to 40 or 50. Just give us another nice photo of the bowling alley anytime you have it. 😂

Edited by RSD1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My wife and I are “Westerners”, we are actually coming to Thailand to escape the “Opinion Police”. We live in an area of North Carolina where retirees from the NE USA and W USA left and brought the issues they were escaping from. We loved it when we came here years ago because it was so laid back. I hope we’re not moving from one problem to another. We have lived many places and have learned “While in Rome, do as the Romans do”, we plan to acclimate and let others live their life. 

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

His obsessed abusiveness and name calling of others, together with constant talk about other people's anger, while trying to act passive aggressive, has him giving off very strong susanlea vibes. 

That would be you. I make generalised comments but the "affected" try to attack me personally. I have thick skin and would dissect you if it weren't for the....

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

I can send you privately if you promise to not share and to delete promptly afterwards. But would it make you feel better? I think you would feel even worse.

I actually have a photo of BritManToo's wife, which I have not shared with anyone. If someone tells me anything is confidential, it stays that way.

Why would I feel better or worse? I don't envy other people, I am content with what I have. My GF is not beauty contest beautiful, but she is 42 kg of cute.

BTW, IMO BMT's wife is a stunner. IIRC she is ex bar-girl.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NowNow said:

That would be you. I make generalised comments but the "affected" try to attack me personally. I have thick skin and would dissect you if it weren't for the....

100% OCD

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NowNow said:

No, it is not very rare. That's just your world and your experience. You made poor choices You obviously have not ever had a German nor Scandinavian partner. 

True. However , I don't have a fetish for blondes, or large women. To me, Agnetha Faltskog looks like a carthorse. Big bum, thighs like tree trunks. Not my cup of tea at all.

Not having met anyone from that part of the world, perhaps you can tell me if they have the same sense of entitlement as American, UK, and Australian women.

I made poor choices with two Australian women. I've made a good choice with a Thai woman. She takes care of me better than any Western woman ever could.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NowNow said:

What is wrong with that? Again, if a Thai man goes to England and marries and Englishwoman, has he become a sexpat?

Your minds become so corrupted that you no longer have balance.

Nothing wrong with being a sexpat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

That's some interesting logic you have there. Almost as impressive as your ability to spell hijack.

Another quality sex  tourist it seems.

My posts are on topic. How about yours?

All your abusiveness has now caught up with you. Thank goodness. Good riddance. You won't be missed. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

You have a Thai wife and live here.

Sexpat in my book. 

If you didn’t live here, or didn’t have a thai wife that would disqualify you from being a sexpat in my opinion.

You are a very delusional guy. Still you don´t know the meaning of sexpat, and just make it suit your own purpose for babbling BS.

Now explain, little MalcolmB, how can I be a sexpat, just because I am married to a Thai woman? She did not work in a bar or as a freelancer. I moved to Thailand more than 10 years before I met her. How can you be a sexpat, just because you prefer a woman from another country than your own?

Now try to answer that, instead of mumbling some incoherent BS.

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

Ooohhhh.....another sex tourist triggered

So, anybody who dares to disagree with you is automatically labelled as a "triggered sex tourist"   You must find yourself in some pretty unique situations.  Discussing the weather or what to have for lunch with you must be a laugh a minute

I'm  assuming you are single ?  I mean as far as I am concerned  you just have to be, but just on the off chance that you did once get lucky enough to buy one that was prepared to double up as a carer,  do you call her a "sextourist"  when having a domestic?  

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Basically all male visitors to Thailand are likely to be tarred with the same brush, sexpats or not.

Yeah, because it´s easy to say that for people that have no intelligence at all. It´s just to feel sorry for them.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

So, anybody who dares to disagree with you is automatically labelled as a "triggered sex tourist"   You must find yourself in some pretty unique situations.  Discussing the weather or what to have for lunch with you must be a laugh a minute

I'm  assuming you are single ?  I mean as far as I am concerned  you just have to be, but just on the off chance that you did once get lucky enough to buy one that was prepared to double up as a carer,  do you call her a "sextourist"  when having a domestic?  

He probably does, as the intelligence level points at that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jayboy said:

Beg to differ.Look at them.Listen to them.

But this thread is not about sartorial elegance or "class"  it's about paid for sex, which incommon with defecation we do in pretty much the same manner regardless of outward appearance  or social status.  Are you suggesting that only the lower classes should be labelled as sexpats ?  what about those with class and breeding on their side.  are they "international playboys" ?    Call em what you like they are all mongers, and there is nothing wrong with it,  as long as nobody gets hurt physically or financially I don't see the problem

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

He probably does, as the intelligence level points at that.

He is certainly "special"   is he now "on holiday" courtesy of the mods  or was that somebody else?

2 hours ago, RSD1 said:

I would say you are being way too polite. He's a sociopath with obsessive compulsive disorder, combined with delusions and a very confused sense of self. 

couldn't have put it better myself,   Well said indeed 

Does anyone else have NowNow on ignore but click on his/her/it posts just so you can post a sad emoji without reading any of the posts?

I do. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Immigration ask to see a marriage cert, your kids birth cert, and photos taken around your home. If it's proof enough of a legit relationship to them, it's good enough for me.

Did mine last week, so I'm good for another year now.

Something tells me he would not accept immigrations definition of  "legitimate"    He obviously has special needs 

1 minute ago, Keeps said:

Does anyone else have NowNow on ignore but click on his/her/it posts just so you can post a sad emoji without reading any of the posts?

I do. 

I have yet to put any of the usual idiots on ignore, I find them all just too entertaining  Anyway,  There is not a sad emoji worthy of of adorning his posts  there needs to be one invented just  for him (and a few select others)  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, john donson said:

did we not all come initially for love and sex? some visit whores, some visited a gf that became a wife

well to be honest "love" was not on the agenda at all , in fact it was the last thing on my mind ,  Funny how things turn out sometimes

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

More and more riffraff will come to Thailand, they love those with criminal records. Personally i would deport tattoo and no shirt people

Criminals are tattooed and no shirt people? What an ignorant comment. You must be the typical fat, bald, no teeth, not enough money to stay in your home country loser. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

well to be honest "love" was not on the agenda at all , in fact it was the last thing on my mind ,  Funny how things turn out sometimes

Yeah, life moves in peculiar ways. ❤️