• Latest posts...

1. 2

Repair of 60 year old watch?

2. 170

What game are you playing

3. 30

AI

4. 2,869

Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

5. 191

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

6. 27

Big C Extra is becoming too dangerous to visit

7. 1

Comparisons Between Trump and Dictators Spark Backlash: Atlantic Article Under Fire

8. 0

Seoul Demands Immediate Withdrawal of North Korean Troops from Russia Amid Rising Tensions

9. 0

Woman Admits to Assault After Throwing Milkshake at Nigel Farage During Election Campaign

10. 0

England's Children's Commissioner Urges for Nationwide Ban on Smacking

11. 0

Israel's Decapitation Operation: A Game-Changer in Middle Eastern Conflicts

12. 0

Labour's Key Manifesto Promises at Risk as Budget Cuts Threaten Farming Fund

13. 0

British ICC Prosecutor Karim Khan Denies Misconduct Amid Harassment Allegations

14. 0

Europe’s Migration Policies: A Quiet Shift Toward Trump-like Toughness

Thai worker killed by leftover ammunition in Israeli orchard

snoop1130

53 minutes ago, placnx said:

Well, anyone who wants to know the truth can look at the videos.

Regrettably, I did watch some videos. From October 7th. You know, the ones where unarmed civilians (for the most part) were mass slaughtered.

Particularly harrowing was the gunshot wounded Thai agricultural worker being hacked to death with a garden hoe by laughing Hamas terrorists, the slaughter of captives at the dance festival and the German lady's disheleved corpse being paraded around Gaza in the back of a pick-up, to the whooping enjoyment of the assembled crowds.

If there was any doubt in my mind, that told me all I need to know. They are getting what they deserve in response, which in no reasonable way can be equated with a genocide.

Remember, Israel could completely wipe Palestinians off the map but don't. In fact, they specifically use a targeted approach, often informing areas to evacuate in advance.

It is now absolutely clear, despite initial skepticism and waves of complaints, that there is a maze of tunnels under Gaza used by Hamas terrorists, including under schools and hospitals.

If the shoe was on the other foot, well, see October 7th.

Please don't fall for the Hamas tactic of playing on Western morals whilst stabbing you in the back, as soon as the opportunity arises.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1