Category B

Im a 55 year old American.

Every year I return to the US and get a non O multiple entry.

This year I did everything the same, but when my passport returned from the embassy, it was marked "category B".

My wife is Thai, I dont work or want to. Can I just make my usual 2 visa runs and not have any problems?

Thanks in advance.

Im a 55 year old American.

Every year I return to the US and get a non O multiple entry.

This year I did everything the same, but when my passport returned from the embassy, it was marked "category B".

My wife is Thai, I dont work or want to. Can I just make my usual 2 visa runs and not have any problems?

Thanks in advance.

I'd guess that the wrong category was put on the visa. It won't matter one iota. If it is a multi entry, just cross a border every 90 days.

Steve

Yes, it is indeed a multiple entry "B", valid for 1 year. Someone at the embassy must have grabbed the wrong stamp.

I dont care as long as it works. I just hope it doesnt create a problem somewhere along the line in the next year.

Does anyone use a "B" visa and not work? Other than my 2 visa runs every year, I do as little as possible!

Thanks dr Pat Pong,

My mind is at ease.

How is only two visa runs a year Paleface. It'd take more to cover the full year, and remember that if you re-enter just before the year is up, you'll get another 90 days ( effectively nearly a 15 month stay )