Taxi Driver Arrested for Attacking Australian Tourist

webfact

4 minutes ago, grubman said:

It is amazing that the story about a tourist having an issue with a taxi driver over a fare, which most likely the taxi driver didn't use the meter and tried to over charge the tourist for his fare has turned into a fat shaming post, the weight of the tourist has nothing to do with the original story. If the tourist had been smaller in stature i think the out come would have been the same from the taxi driver if the passenger was was not over weight.  

Overall the comments should be about how the taxi driver violent reaction and how he manages to keep his taxi license and not loses his job. 

I know i am going to get a lot of keyboard warriors commenting back but lets treat everyone the same no matter colour, size or culture 

Agree totally 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Use your brain, a lot of posters complained about the tourist being to fat I just replied 

Yes, with a woman who has nothing to do with the story. Can´t hear that a man is fat, without showing a fat woman?

Guess you are the one that should have used the brain before posting. Not telling others to do.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, with a woman who has nothing to do with the story. Can´t hear that a man is fat, without showing a fat woman?

Guess you are the one that should have used the brain before posting. Not telling others to do.

I guess you like fat shaming 

11 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

WAD - unbelievable - I can see why you would support Harris/Biden like most sexpats.

Please listen slowly.

Thailand is trying to attract 'quality tourists'

The story was not good for attracting quality tourists (taxi driver attacking passenger).

Get it yet?? 

Show me why you believe what you do, about the tourist, you go by a taxi driver's story that the tourist "slammed" a door... really, come on, is that what you base "quakity" on... grow up. As for a trump supporter.. mate, I am an Aussie, I have no liking fir American politics, it's a comedy show.

On 10/25/2024 at 8:01 AM, roo860 said:

Personally I don't bother with the taxi Mafia, when I've had a few too many I just drive my car or ride the motorbike slowly, I find I'm more aware of road conditions than many sober drivers.🙃🙃

I think this amusing dig at another poster has gone way over the heads of many posters. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I think this amusing dig at another poster has gone way over the heads of many posters. 

Absolutely, a few people did realise it.👌

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

has that been proven with statistics that sexpats tend to vote for harris?

i would have guessed the other way around. 

Asking about whether an opinion has been proven by a statistical study or research paper - are you a leftie ?? 

4 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

Show me why you believe what you do, about the tourist, you go by a taxi driver's story that the tourist "slammed" a door... really, come on, is that what you base "quakity" on... grow up. As for a trump supporter.. mate, I am an Aussie, I have no liking fir American politics, it's a comedy show.

You have a very 'troubled' attitude and you have a very 'one-way' thinking process.  Goodbye.

18 minutes ago, sabai-dee-man said:

This topic's really bought out the forum scum. Reminds me why I never interact with other foreigners here.

Bet they're relieved as well that you don't.