Pattani Police Officer Shot & Pursued into Mosque for Execution

Georgealbert

2 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Nothing to do with race. So get your story straight. It is about religion and culture, which has proven to be the most intolerant and prone to violence from all the other religions and cultures....

Wrong: you forgot the Christians

5 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Wrong: you forgot the Christians

What is it in "most' that you do not understand?

Islam is the most intolerant religion in the world, nothing wrong in there... I did not forget the Christians, history has forgotten their wrongdoing of the middle ages. The Muslims have kept the pace, through history. If you wish to educate yourself in these matters, just google 'Middle-East', and read about it. Would do you good. Better than just find something negative to write on AseanNow.

2 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

What is it in "most' that you do not understand?

Islam is the most intolerant religion in the world, nothing wrong in there... I did not forget the Christians, history has forgotten their wrongdoing of the middle ages. The Muslims have kept the pace, through history. If you wish to educate yourself in these matters, just google 'Middle-East', and read about it. Would do you good. Better than just find something negative to write on AseanNow.

I agree that you have to find excuses for your incoherent posts. You can't do better?

8 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Nothing to do with race. So get your story straight. It is about religion and culture, which has proven to be the most intolerant and prone to violence from all the other religions and cultures....

Only illiterate people would call the Islam as violent. 

The Islam is not promoting terrorism.

10 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Definitely not Newbee 

It's promoting peace 

Unfortunately you belong to my described group. Many people are following prejudices. And many don't want to learn, what means to dig into this religion in order to understand.

10 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Only illiterate people would call the Islam as violent. 

The Islam is not promoting terrorism.

Agree.

Islam is not promoting terrorism, it is actually doing terrorist acts in this world. Too many to mention...

But beware, only Muslims would claim what you are writing here, despite all the terror attacks and killings.

So if you are a Muslim, you belief make it useless to discuss further, as Muslims have abandoned all critical thinking.

So go back to killing of apostates, killing of gays, oppressing women, and try to locate some additional twin towers to aim at....

3 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

Agree.

Islam is not promoting terrorism, it is actually doing terrorist acts in this world. Too many to mention...

But beware, only Muslims would claim what you are writing here, despite all the terror attacks and killings.

So if you are a Muslim, you belief make it useless to discuss further, as Muslims have abandoned all critical thinking.

So go back to killing of apostates, killing of gays, oppressing women, and try to locate some additional twin towers to aim at....

What a nonsense.🤗 Amazingly lack of knowledge about the Islam.👍

And not willing to learn.👎

I can't mention the word for this behaviour. 😂

1 minute ago, newbee2022 said:

What a nonsense.🤗 Amazingly lack of knowledge about the Islam.👍

And not willing to learn.👎

I can't mention the word for this behaviour. 😂

When facts are described as nonsense, it means you have finally given up trying to negate the fact that Islam is a religion of intolerance and violence.

So go back to your middle-ages beliefs.

Good bye

5 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

When facts are described as nonsense, it means you have finally given up trying to negate the fact that Islam is a religion of intolerance and violence.

So go back to your middle-ages beliefs.

Good bye

There is no proof for your "facts". It's just nonsense and lack of knowledge, simply uneducated. Good bye

35 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

There is no proof for your "facts". It's just nonsense and lack of knowledge, simply uneducated. Good bye

Ok, so I will Google "Twin Towers", location, and see if the facts show that the towers are still there or not.

So you see, as I am not a Muslim, I have my critical thinking intact, which makes me seek the truth.