How To Cure Baldness In Los?

garro

there is a place over in pinklao forgot the name thats specializes in hair loss, the misses went there a few times as she was getting paranoid about how thin she was getting on top, anyway after a 7 hour wait to see the doc he gave her some tablets to take and a few bottles of some sort of green liquid no idea what but it has seem to stop and indeed grow back

now i have no idea if it was actually the tablets and green liquid that worked but there were a hel_l of alot of people waiting to see this guy and get his magic poison

Propecia is a brand name of finesirade or whatever someone said earlier; it DOES work, and in Thailand you can buy both drugs over the counter; instead of buying propecia which is about 2k a box for a month; you can buy the prostate medicine fineride (the active ingrdient) at many places like Boots etc - it was by accident they discovered the benefits of reduced hairloss, and even hair growing back, in addressing swollen prostate. The prostate stuff is 5X more powerful, so you need to cut the tablets into pieces, unless you want to see monster side effects.

The side effects, according to my mate, was reduced power of erection; reduced sex drive and he never saw hair growth; however apparently THIS is the best option.

The 5 mg generic is about a third the price.

Dutasteride is a newer drug which like finasteride reduces systemic DHT. Not sure if it is available in Thailand.

Finasteride did work for me as far as preventing hair loss and even some regrowth but….

DHT is a very important hormone in the body. A derivative of testosterone but something like five times more powerful in the body. Lots of people have had significant side effects from long term use (like steveromagnino’s friend and me) and some have never regained their libido. Up to you. For me, I’d rather be bald, happy, and horny than a depressed, senile, eunuch with a full head of hair.

I use a 2% Ketoconazole shampoo available at most any pharmacy or supermarket. Seems to be of some help in slowing hair loss.

About the only other things I know of are a low stress life with proper diet and exercise.

This type of 'cabbage patch' pattern method of hair transplanting is old technology. These days modern techniques can separate out hair follicles and transplant them one-by-one. This is of course a labour-intensive procedure but typically over 2000 hairs can be implanted in one session. I am not familiar with the procedures offered in Bangkok, but I can personally vouch for the dedicated hair transplant clinic in Mauritius. If you've got the money it's worth considering. See link:

http://www.hairgraftingclinic.com

It is available, at Bumrungrad. A friend of mine had the procedure a few months ago. It took around four hours. It involved basically slicing a small strip of scalp from the back of his head (sounds worse than it is, according to him) and then literally planting each and every one into the affected area. In his case, it was his forehead. I can't comment on the long term effects - evidently it takes up to six months to really see some results, and he's since left Thailand (two months after the procedure).

The early symptons were interesting - just a red rash where the follicles were planted. As he was leaving, I noticed a few follicles sprouting through. I'll be interested to see him again when he returns in a few months.

The cost was 180,000 baht.

Shaving is the only way to go unless you have a really ugly head shape. If you look good with hair you will look good without it. If your ugly then nothing will help and it doesn't matter anyway.

:o Don't sugar coat it. :D

Not a joke... just curious: when bald folks dream... do they dream of themselves with hair or are they bald? Is it like amputees?

:o

To satisfy your curiosity, I have had dreams where I have more hair, and when I wake up from the dream I experience that mild disappointment which comes from realising "it was all a dream".