People Advertising At Inflated Prices?

7-11 charges more per can of Leo than either Big C or Tesco, the overhead pays for the availibility of location, opening hours and the fact that the can is chilled.

An advertiser on this site might be offering the convenience of a one click (search) and an English speaking service?

I agree with posts #2 and #3. I see advertisements all over Bangkok at outrageous prices, far higher discrepencies than I see in this forum. I see them in magazines, travel agency windows, online agencies, real estate agencies, flyers on supermarket bulletin boards, etc. The prices I have seen in this forum are much more in line than what I've seen elsewhere. Perhaps the OP should offer a hand hold service for prospective tenants or perhaps he should start up a renters consumer protection agency. I know that his #1 concern is the welfare of others. I notice that he was especially concerned for the OP of this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=133823

I was so courteous of him to explain the numerous risks of this poster's condo purchase (a real sweet deal). BKKSING even asked for this poster to let him know if he should decide to pass (hoping?), so that he could scoop up this honey of a deal. What a swell caring guy!