Anyone Up For A Bit Of Non-professional Private Investigating In Patong Please Pm Me

jimlad

Anyone interested in a bit of Non-professional Private Investigating in Patong? Merely involves going to a bar in Bangla road and trying to chat up one of the waitresses there? Will supply name and photo of whom in e-mail.

Please PM me if interested.

Anyone interested in a bit of Non-professional Private Investigating in Patong? Merely involves going to a bar in Bangla road and trying to chat up one of the waitresses there? Will supply name and photo of whom in e-mail.

Hey Jim, maybe I'm your man. They call me the chameleon, snake in the grass and a wide range of other names. This covert operation is right up my tree, as I have had problems of this kind in the past and understand the termoil you are going through at the moment; better to know the truth, whether good or bad. I live in Karon, so not so far away from Bangla. Anything to help a fellow man gain the truth.

please provide measurements, especially boob size. if weight below 60 kilos i am not interested.

I'm always up for a bit of gumshoe work if the price is right. But don't take me for a Patsy I'm nobodies fall guy. Give me the dope straight I'll walk around the facts and get back to you. PM me with the frail, who what and where.

Fingers Nick Reilly

ha ha ! She works on Bangla, ever heard the phrase "guilty by association" ? I say hang her now ! :o

Sure sounds like a fun thing to do, whoever is successful in winning the contract should give a full daily update on here on how its going.

Actually, im going to be in Bangla later at about 7.30, prime time I reckon before it gets busy ! Are there certain qualifications required for this detective work ? Like, do you need a young guy to do it or an older guy ? :D

I must warn you though, I am super handsome and very rarely do I ever get a knock back, so if the truth hurts you need to think carefully before accepting my offer ! :D

I think Billytheheat was quoting from an old Humphrey Bogart movie about tough guy private dicks, Maipleur.

It's called humour.

(I think a few of the broads on this board could probably smack most down the street!)

Edited by Old Croc

I think Billytheheat was quoting from an old Humphrey Bogart movie about tough guy private dicks, Maipleur.

It's called humour.

(I think a few of the broads on this board could probably smack most down the street!)

I think he should of made that clear, some of us are not 125 years old. :o

It's called humour.

You don't have to have lived history to be aware of it.

Some people can get to great age and still be ignorant.

sounds dangerous...............odviously someone wants to know if "lady love me true".............very risky business :D:o

It's called humour.

Well Ill agree to disagree, as your little digs are ridiculous..

I dont think many Thai people would understand that and I do not believe many people under 30 would either..

Now you have made it clear, I can see the humour, but It only took the post being put into quotes to make it clear.

BTW, I know you quite well OLD croc, so wind your neck in!. :D

It's called humour.

I dont think many Thai people would understand that and I do not believe many people under 30 would either..

Now you have made it clear, I can see the humour, but It only took the post being put into quotes to make it clear.

If you know me so well then why the nasty bit at the end?

I'm fairly sure I now know who you are as well. :D

It's called humour.

sorry. I wasnt trying to be nasty, I was having a joke, apologies if it came over wrong... cheers.

It's called humour.

I think he should of made that clear, some of us are not 125 years old. :D

sorry. I wasnt trying to be nasty, I was having a joke, apologies if it came over wrong... cheers.

Steady now! :o

It's called humour.

I think he should of made that clear, some of us are not 125 years old. :D

Thanks, old croc. I thought at one point I was going to have to send some torches and flags for

you to enlighten the poor humourless young child... :o

regards,

Billy.