Koh Lanta?

moondragon

Please let her send an email to the motorcycle boys who send you between Koh Lanta Jai (big. large) and Koh Lanta Lek (small)

A fantastic experience... I have been there myself.... 15 years ago... when they made the ring roads around koh Lanta Jai.

Absolutely the most beautiful place on earth.

15 years ago, I went to the Amphur (south of koh lanta yai) - met a lot of people, everybody wanted to sell me their beach front land, VERY CHEAP... they thought I was a DUMB FARANG WITH MONEY

Hahahahahaha... I was a dumb farang.... still am... a dumb farang sucker living in Bangkok, when you could live on Koh lanta...

You want to go there? can I go with you? tour guide? you've got some xtra cash to spare for beer for me? ( U know, travel expenditure) :o

She can stay at the Andaman Resort Koh Lanta. I dont have the number but you could get it on Google I suppose. This family resort with rooms and bunglows is quite clean and the location is not so bad either.

I must say that the island itself has lost much of its rustic charm. I was there last month and it seemed a totally different place from my first visit some 7 years ago. However, the surrounding islands that you can tour by boat / sea kayak are fantastic.

:o

D.R. LANTA BAY.

nice bungalows (A/C, TV)

pool.

reasonably quiet beach.

paid Bht 600,00 for a bungalow in back row.

if u wanna have a room with fridge they ask for extra $

enjoy,

to me, Ko Lanta did not appear to be too crowded (lots of Scandinavian tourists thow....)