A New Mc Donald's In Pattaya

Patmcwill111

As an American, I offer my most sincere apologies for the massive success of McDonalds.

However, in some countries McD's is also offering really decent espresso bars for much less money than Starbucks, so there is hope as I hear this will be started in some of their stores in Thailand.

As an American, I offer my most sincere apologies for the massive success of McDonalds.

It is not McDonalds that I blame you Yanks for, just that clown...

No Not Ronald, the other one, the one you re-elected...

:o:D:D

Don't blame me, I voted to have him incarcerated. Anyway, no US politics here, so stop it now.

Edited by Jingthing

Don't blame me, I voted to have him incarcerated. Anyway, no US politics here, so stop it now.

I believe you..

In a recent survey 99% percent of all Americans clammed they did not vote for him...

Who did run the election...

Was it Jeb by any chance...

BB (not related to them)

It is not McDonalds that I blame you Yanks for, just that clown...

No Not Ronald, the other one, the one you re-elected...

:o:D:D

can't blame the yanks for mcdonalds; aren't they giving people what they want to eat? never seen them force anyone to go in there. and besides aren't most of their patrons in thailand not yanks?

and i love your writing with those three dots... like that... reminds me of the good old days of weho... will we ever know what weho has to say about the new mcdonalds in town?

i saw an advertising truck go by today about the "grand opening" of the new Mcdonald's in pattaya; it said it was in "the Avenue".

what is the Avenue? has anyone seen it? where could it be?

Errrmm I might get in trouble for saying this but I believe its the same place as the Villa Market.

But hey whats this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :o:D :D :D :D :bah: :bah: :o;):D is that sponsorship from Villa?

Maybe I won't be in trouble

Cheers

A new McDonalds in Pattaya: Great!

I don't mind, it helps employ the locals, but I rarely dine there since seeing that movie 'Super Size Me'. I do wonder about the quality of the ground beef. At least they offer diet (light) cola these days.

When it comes to 'Fast Food' I prefer a sandwich from Subway.

Edited by libya 115

I can hardly wait - ifI was a local I could get a job there too! Minimum wage in Chonburi 160 baht per 10 hour day - joy upon joy - but I will need the money because McD bought the land my Dad's noodle stall was on and now the whole family is unemployed and has to take what they can get.

Never mind though if after training they keep me on and I work really diligently I'll get a star on a piece of card - no money just a star - and I get to wear a uniform designed to drain me of any self-respect I had left - and if I eat enough of the food I'll get high blood pressure and heart disease etc - OH boy! Life is REALLY looking up!!!

I can hardly wait - ifI was a local I could get a job there too! Minimum wage in Chonburi 160 baht per 10 hour day - joy upon joy - but I will need the money because McD bought the land my Dad's noodle stall was on and now the whole family is unemployed and has to take what they can get.

Never mind though if after training they keep me on and I work really diligently I'll get a star on a piece of card - no money just a star - and I get to wear a uniform designed to drain me of any self-respect I had left - and if I eat enough of the food I'll get high blood pressure and heart disease etc - OH boy! Life is REALLY looking up!!!

McDonalds might be evil but Chesters Grill is the devil incarnate.

I haven't eaten at a McD's in decades but if I was starving and there was no other food source, I know its there for me.

Edited by Jingthing

can't blame the yanks for mcdonalds; aren't they giving people what they want to eat? never seen them force anyone to go in there. and besides aren't most of their patrons in thailand not yanks?

Sure tastes good upon occasion.

What a bunch of pretentious phonies. :o

Sure tastes good upon occasion.

What a bunch of pretentious phonies. :o

I hear people like their fries. Are they the same taste as in the US? I am not a phony because I really won't eat there for numerous reasons.

In Singapore there was a branch about 50 metres from our construction site.

The client insisted that we had meetings there a couple of mornings each week. She was very pissed when I used to turn up with a Starbucks coffee and refuse the breakfast. But I just do not like that food. Crazy Dave's - on the other hand :o

I understand that all meat for McDonalds is produced in the US. Probably therefore full of growth hormones. But how does this work out in the EU, where American beef is/was banned precisely because of these same hormones?

On 2nd Road in one of the new malls being built across from Soi Post Office.

It's directly opposite the Soi 13 - Soi 13/1 block. If anyone knows our famous kebab guy...it's right across the road (2nd Road) from him.

It's looks to be a very nice store with a McCafe in there too. At the back is a newly opened 8 screen Major Cineplex. I mentioned it in a new thread here.

Edited by tropo

The McCafe is a great feature! So I will be going to McD's after all, for the coffee. Their coffee is actually decent and obviously cheaper than Starbucks which in my view is over the top price-wise.

Edited by Jingthing