May 28, 20251 yr Hard to get a shop that sells 220V power connectors where I live. I have to order them off Lazada et all, but usually only enough for an electrical job. I would like to order a box of different connectors: blade, spade etc. but not if someone hasn't done it first as some of the connectors from China are thin on metal. Anyone recommend a Lazada etc store that sells a good box of different connectors?
May 29, 20251 yr On 5/28/2025 at 1:55 PM, carlyai said: Hard to get a shop that sells 220V power connectors where I live. I have to order them off Lazada et all, but usually only enough for an electrical job. I would like to order a box of different connectors: blade, spade etc. but not if someone hasn't done it first as some of the connectors from China are thin on metal. Anyone recommend a Lazada etc store that sells a good box of different connectors? You are more likely to get quality connectors on AliExpress, however only buy on price if you are going for high price first. The qualities available are varied with cheap nasty stuff available as well as quality items a prices to match. If you are looking for quality connectors then there are excellent waterproof automotive connectors with crimping tools that will probably survive a hurricane, I have a selection of 2, 3, 4, & 6 way ones that will get used sometime
May 30, 20251 yr Author 11 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said: You are more likely to get quality connectors on AliExpress, however only buy on price if you are going for high price first. The qualities available are varied with cheap nasty stuff available as well as quality items a prices to match. If you are looking for quality connectors then there are excellent waterproof automotive connectors with crimping tools that will probably survive a hurricane, I have a selection of 2, 3, 4, & 6 way ones that will get used sometime What do you call those connectors and what do you use them for? Never seen/used them before.
May 30, 20251 yr 9 hours ago, carlyai said: What do you call those connectors and what do you use them for? Never seen/used them before. They are used comprehensively in the automotive trade, they, of course, can be used anywhere they are Deutsch DT series and claim to be waterproof if You search AliExpress using the image I posted you will find many suppliers the are available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 versions and at least 2 different pin sizes.
May 30, 20251 yr The standard Thai way of joining mains cables together is a good twist and some black tape. Tried to buy 2.5mm three core mains cable for an extension. Cannot find, even online. Global House only sold it in 30 metre coils. Only need 10.
May 30, 20251 yr I like Choakchai Electronic on Lazada, they seem to have good stuff. Choakchai Electronic Thailand Official Online Store | Shop Now on Lazada If you do not see what you want, ask them in the chat, they will sometimes send a link.
May 31, 20251 yr Author 15 hours ago, KannikaP said: The standard Thai way of joining mains cables together is a good twist and some black tape. Tried to buy 2.5mm three core mains cable for an extension. Cannot find, even online. Global House only sold it in 30 metre coils. Only need 10. Smaller Mum & Pop electrical/pump stores may have some. One near us has different lengths of off-cuts.
Create an account or sign in to comment