Is Zero Alcohol Lager/beer Available Here?

eek

Used to love a cold lager or beer on a warm day and miss the taste of it.

Does anyone know if zero alcohol cans/bottles are available anywhere, esp if in CM.

If available in Bangkok then please say where and i will get some next time im there.

Cheers!

Used to love a cold lager or beer on a warm day and miss the taste of it.

Does anyone know if zero alcohol cans/bottles are available anywhere, esp if in CM.

If available in Bangkok then please say where and i will get some next time im there.

Cheers!

When I come to Bangkok, I buy Non alcohol beer forn Tops Market, its not far from Soi Cowboy area. Can't remember the name of the beer, it's from somewhere in Europe and it's not bad at all. Just ask the tellers they will help you out.

In CM, Carrefour (sp?) carries Clausthaler. However, it is very expensive at @ 99 baht a 12 ounce can! In my experience the .5% measurement is relevant to its non-taxability in the US as alcohol, and not as an accurate measurement of the alcohol content. While not recommending it to others like me who are "allergic" to alcohol, I have been drinking NA beer for 13 years and it has never interfered with my sobriety. There is less alcohol in it than in the open container of orange juice in your fridge.