Dental Clinic - Bankok - Recommendation

foolforlove

hi,

my thai boyfriend hasnt been to a dentist in (guessing) years. now says he thinks he has cavity and wants to go.

i've have gone to Baumungrad but my experience has been okay but not great. plus expensive and wait for appointment.

can someone recommend a dental clinic that...

1) located in Victory Monument (secondary choices would be Siam Square or Silom)

2) be good for someone who hasnt gone to dentist much (dont need Dr Hatchet-job to scare him into not going back for 5 years)

3) can do the full checkup (xrays etc). need to find out all that needs to be done.

4) won't freak or be skittish that farang boy(me) will be with him... want to know what the treatment plan is..etc.

i saw one clinic in Silom. On the west side of Silom Road, almost across from California Fitness...ground floor, all glass front windows, very modern looking and new... I have to go back and get the name, maybe its good, maybe not?

any help appreciated.

thanks

Edited by PeaceBlondie
Added Bangkok to topic title

1. Avoid Bumrungrad dental department (plenty of Dr. Hatchet's there)

2. The Dental Hospital, Soi 49,Bkk. Reasonable price, thorough and well used to farangs.

Good luck.

The best Dental hospital I've ever been in - and they've got plenty of letters there from patients from all over the world which say just that.

They are not cheap, but they won't rip you off with unneccessary treatment and they are very good

Hope it works out.