Going To Kp From Samui For Brief Holiday

I'm taking a 2 night 3 day vacation to KP from Samui with my Thai gf later this month.

Just looking for some accommodation that is clean and has air con. The room is only to sleep and um, er, shower, yea.

Any owners of KP accommodation out there want to give a fellow Thai Visa user a special rate? :o

If not how about a few recommendations then? Also, things to do during the day besides laying on the beach.

Thanks to All!

I'm taking a 2 night 3 day vacation to KP from Samui with my Thai gf later this month.

Just looking for some accommodation that is clean and has air con. The room is only to sleep and um, er, shower, yea.

Any owners of KP accommodation out there want to give a fellow Thai Visa user a special rate? :o

If not how about a few recommendations then? Also, things to do during the day besides laying on the beach.

Thanks to All!

rent a car.. a good one with aircondition. get a Samui attrection map and drive around and see everything.

have a great time. :D

Any owners of KP accommodation out there want to give a fellow Thai Visa user a special rate? :D

Thanks to All!

rent a car.. a good one with aircondition. get a Samui attrection map and drive around and see everything.

Are there many Samui attrections in KP? :o

Any owners of KP accommodation out there want to give a fellow Thai Visa user a special rate? :D

Thanks to All!

Are there many Samui attrections in KP? :D

Yes , Mrs Roo will be there next week. God help you. :D Sorry Mrs Roo only joking :o

check out malibu in chalok lam, decent beach, new ac rooms none seaview unfortunately, only seaview bungalows. It has been chocker lately with people from samui and recently got a writeup in july bangkok airways magazine.

my house is near their beach which is essentially a white sandspit in chaloklam bay. we spend alot of time their.

ts