Back To Normal

strawberry

:o

Hi All ,

strapped my PC to the back of Motor cycle and headed of for the 140K round trip to Pichit . Met a rain storm with hi winds on the way back but managed to get cover before my PC got wet.. Driving with a PC on the back gives rain a new meaning.

My troubles all started when I had something minor go wrong with my PC I took it to the local shop and the techie tells me he will reconfigure it for me. So when I get it back McAfee is installed (I note) but I'm installed with an ancient McAfee, me being a greenhorn don't know any better, haven't been riding a PC for long. So I end up with a stack of virus's

It seems my responsibility was to update both my McAfee and M.S. security updates. So I have learned that now.

Last week I updated the Mcafee and now have better coverage. The problem now was that I could not send or receive emails on my Outlook Express. The 2 PC shops in the local area couldn't fix it and in fact didn't seem to know what was wrong. The shop in Pichit fixed it and also fitted me up with Adware 6.0 with instructions to update each week.

Thanks to you who tried to help me and my lack of knowledge didn't help.

Can someone tell me how I can make it so that I have unlimited space which was why I took this PC to the techie in the first place.

Regards Joe