Youtube - Again

tamsin

a friend told me today he was able to access you tube a couple of weeks ago. i've just tried, and yet again, cannot, and get the military web page in Thai of course, telling me i cannot. there are several sites i research with links to youtube, for demos, lectures, but these alas, still remain unavailable to me. and all because some wnkr posted a multi second clip insensitive in the extreme, and for what? as has been said before, the unavailibility of youtube simply draws unnecessary attention to whatever long-forgotten by everyone else, content is.

has anyone else actually now been able to access this site from thailand? this is getting bloody ridiculous.

I no longer recognise the website you talk about as ever being part of my vocabulary or memory. I am controlled by forces higher and better than I could ever imagine, and I am grateful to these higher beings for enlightening me.

has anyone else actually now been able to access this site from thailand?

I suggest you read this topic, and others that say that YouTube is back.

Apparently, every once in a while some people somewhere in Thailand have access you YouTube for a brief time, presumably because of a temporary slip-up by an ISP.

I am closing this topic, as there already many of this type.

:o

--------------

Maestro