Internet Radio

jaiyenyen

Hi All

First, let me start by saying i have a very limited knowledge when it comes to computers.

I live in Bangkok.

I would like to be able to listen to internet radio, mainly BBC 2&4, but radio from around the world would be good also.

My notebook runs windows vista, with the standard media player (the only BBC option on this seems to be World Service)

I have also been on the BBC Website, but although i press the buttons for radio4, nothing seems to happen.

Any advice please?

Regards

Jaiyenyen

Hi All

First, let me start by saying i have a very limited knowledge when it comes to computers.

I live in Bangkok.

I would like to be able to listen to internet radio, mainly BBC 2&4, but radio from around the world would be good also.

My notebook runs windows vista, with the standard media player (the only BBC option on this seems to be World Service)

I have also been on the BBC Website, but although i press the buttons for radio4, nothing seems to happen.

Any advice please?

www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

Jaiyenyen

Hi Jaiyenyen, They use a special version of realplayer. If you go to the BBC Radio home page (www.bbc.co.uk/radio/) there's an option at the top right of the screen to open the BBC radio player. Click that and you should if you wish to download it. It works ok with vista.