Thaksin And His Wife Issued Arrest Warrants Over Ratchadapisek Land Case

Jai Dee

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I wasn't aware they allowed photography inside the Supreme Court...

Thaksin_wife_bk102.jpg

Pojamarn Shinawatra, sitting bottom right, wife of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, listens to a court hearing at Supreme Court in Bangkok, Thailand. Pojamarn pleaded not guilty and made the statement when appearing before the court on charges that she used her husband's political influence to buy prime Bangkok real estate from a government agency at a third of its estimated value.

Associated Press

The international media coverage continues...

r1530678426.jpg

Potjaman Shinawatra (right), wife of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, and her son Panthongtae arrive at the supreme court in Bangkok. Potjaman pleaded not guilty to corruption charges against her and her husband, who she said would return from exile to fight them in May.

Reuters

The obligatory wai-ing all around...

thaksin_wife_bk104.jpg

Pojamarn Shinawatra, right, wife of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, is greeted by her lawyer, Vichit Cheunban, as she leaves Supreme Court after a hearing in Bangkok.

Associated Press

r2598429343.jpg

Potjaman Shinawatra (right), the wife of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra [alongside her brother, Bonnapot Damapong], leaves the Supreme Court in Bangkok.

Reuters

Edited by sriracha john

Looking at the photos above, Pojaman has a smug look on her face while everyone else recognizes the seriousness of the matter. If you take a look at anyone else on trial you can see a distinctly worried look on their face.

This is all a game for her.

Thaksin sues DSI

The Civil Court has set December 17 to rule whether Thursday's lawsuit filed by former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra demanding Bt1.5 billion in damages from the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) merits the judicial review.

In the plaintiff writ prepared by his lawyer Pichit Chuenban, Thaksin contends that DSI director general Sunai Manomaiudom has made a number of misleading statements designed to tarnish his reputation.

Sunai's remarks are in connection with the investigation into the alleged equity cover-up involving SC Asset Corporation, a listed company for property development.

Source: The Nation - 24 August 2007

The Civil Court has set December 17 to rule whether Thursday's lawsuit filed by former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra demanding Bt1.5 billion in damages from the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) merits the judicial review.

In the plaintiff writ prepared by his lawyer Pichit Chuenban, Thaksin contends that DSI director general Sunai Manomaiudom has made a number of misleading statements designed to tarnish his reputation.

I want a head big enough to warrant 1.5 billion in damages from being smeared...

Can be done, although it would be sort of cubic.

UPDATE... yet another Thaksin multi-billion baht lawsuit with yet another dismissal

Court dismisses Thaksin lawsuit

The Civil Court Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit filed by ousted PM Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife Potjaman against Department of Special Investigation (DSI) Chief Sunai Manomai-udom on a defamation charge involving the alleged share concealment of SC Asset Corporation. Thaksin and his wife, accused Sunai of making misleading statements designed to tarnish his reputation. They were asking for 1.5 billion baht in damages. Sunai's remarks were in connection with the DSI's investigation into the alleged equity cover-up involving the SC Asset Corporation, a listed property development company. The court

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=125542

Civil Court drops Thaksin libel case

The Civil Court dropped a libel suit on Tuesday filed by ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife against the Chief of the Department of Special Investigation, seeking compensation of 1.5 Billion Baht.

The court said the plaintiffs could not take legal action against DSI's director-general Sunai Manoemaiudom because Sunai was speaking from his official position when he made statements which the plaintiffs thought were libellous.

Thaksin and his wife had sought compensation of 1.5 Billion Baht, plus interest, from Sunai for his comments on the couple's alleged concealment of the stock holding of SC Assets Corporation.

Sunai told reporters he felt relieved that the court dropped the case so that he could proceed with investigations into corruption.

"I am happy that the court dismissed the case. I will not make a counter-lawsuit against them. I am not sure whether they will appeal the case or not," Sunai said.

- The Nation

Court Dismisses Thaksin's Libel Case against DSI Chief

The court today decided to dismiss a 1.5-billion-baht defamation case filed by ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra against the Special Investigation Department Chief.

The Civil Court today dropped a libel lawsuit, lodged by former PM Thaksin and his wife, Pojamarn Shinawatra against Department of Special Investigation Director General Sunai Manomai-udom, in relation to the SC Asset share concealment investigation.

Thaksin and Pojamarn demanded 1.5 billion baht in compensation from Sunai, who they claimed gave several interviews in 2007 about the probe, in which the DSI Chief allegedly stated that the ousted PM and his wife had intentionally hid their shareholdings in SC Asset.

Both are now facing charges in connection with a case alleging that they concealed millions of dollars worth of shares in SC Asset, which is the family's real estate holding company.

The couple stated that such an opinion by an investigator severely damages their reputation and that they deserve the amount of compensation stated along with 7.5 per cent interest per annum.

But the court has ruled that the case against Sunai, who is the DSI chief and a state investigator, is outside its juristiction and dismissed the case.

- Thailand Outlook

The court said the plaintiffs could not take legal action against DSI's director-general Sunai Manoemaiudom because Sunai was speaking from his official position when he made statements which the plaintiffs thought were libellous.

- The Nation

MMM... Sunai was speaking from his "official position", so that puts him above the law on the counter libel suit.

A pretty creative out for the court. One down and one to go. Lets see how they escape being used as political pawns on the big one.

AND... "But the court has ruled that the case against Sunai, who is the DSI chief and a state investigator, is outside its juristiction and dismissed the case.

- Thailand Outlook"

Insufficient evidence to gain a conviction is also another good one to avoid being the patsy in these political games.

I'm not guilty : Pojaman

I remember someone else asked this question and I never did see an answer. Is there any other charge against Pojaman other than that she was the PM's wife when she paid more for the land than anyone else was willing to at a time when the country needed the money to pay for its support of the failing banking sector? As I recall, at the time this purchase was supported by some that would never be confused with being Thaksin's cronies.

With all the corruption that occurred during Thaksin's regime one would expect that there is more proof of corruption than something like this.

- The Nation

MMM... Sunai was speaking from his "official position", so that puts him above the law on the counter libel suit.

A pretty creative out for the court. One down and one to go. Lets see how they escape being used as political pawns on the big one.

I don’t see that this is anything more than common sense. This is like trying to sue a waitress because she brought you food that made you fat. You ordered the food and she did her job bringing it to you.

This is typical Thaksin intimidation, watch for more now in the weeks to come.

DSI Chief won't counter sue Thaksin, Potjaman

Chief of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) Sunai Manomai-udom has decided not to take legal action against deposed PM Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife Potjaman after the Civil Court yesterday threw out their libel suit against him. Mr Sunai said he was relieved after hearing the court ruling and added that he would not counter sue Thaksin and Potjaman. In the lawsuit, Thaksin and his wife demanded 1.5 Billion Baht in compensation from Mr Sunai after he said in interviews with the media that the Shinawatra family had concealed their ownership of shares in SC Asset Corp. The DSI has also pressed a wealth concealment charge against Potjaman. The Civil Court reasoned in its ruling that the plaintiffs had no right to sue the DSI Director-General as he was only an official of the agency. The plaintiffs, nevertheless, may sue the DSI for violating their rights instead. It remained unclear whether the former PM and

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/30Jan2008_news13.php

=============================================================================

It's astounding that given Thaksin commands an entire battalion of full-time lawyers, that between all of them, they didn't know enough to file the lawsuit against the the proper litigant. For his sake, I hope they can do a better job for him when he returns and faces the criminal courts himself.

Edited by sriracha john

Me thinks that Thaksin's battalion of lawyers may be a little more savvy at playing the game of political brinkmanship through the courts than you give them credit for.

An old farmer once told me its best to prod the cow gently in order to get her through the gate.

Well, the squad of lawyers within the battalion in charge of lawsuits hasn't shown much skill considering the number of lawsuits they've filed followed by the inevitable case dismissals, but perhaps the squad in charge of criminal defense are more competent soldiers.

And will they get the cow through the gate?

I think so. I wouldn't pin too much hope on the outcomes of these minor cases which are certainly part of a wider political/legal strategy.

As I said earlier, the courts don't want to be the patsies left holding the bag in this political competition. They will be looking for a way to make it a win/win situation in the public eye without leaving themselves vulnerable to charges of biased or negligence. And who better than the judges to find some legal loopholes?

Well, the squad of lawyers within the battalion in charge of lawsuits hasn't shown much skill considering the number of lawsuits they've filed followed by the inevitable case dismissals, but perhaps the squad in charge of criminal defense are more competent soldiers.

Actually SJ, it is a psychological tactic meant to produce anxiety and stress. It also has the effect of digging into one’s wallet to hire a lawyer. Unfortunately for Thaksin he has done it so much, he has become ‘the boy that cried wolf’ and the effect is much less as you indicate.

Actually SJ, it is a psychological tactic meant to produce anxiety and stress. It also has the effect of digging into one’s wallet to hire a lawyer. Unfortunately for Thaksin he has done it so much, he has become ‘the boy that cried wolf’ and the effect is much less as you indicate.

This political competition in the courts is a very high stakes game and these minor individual cases might be seen as less important than you would wish them to be.

Every politically motivated case has political consequences which I am sure the courts would rather not be involved in if an alternative (out) can be found. Especially with the pro-Thaksin PPP now on the ascendancy and the military junta well out of public favour. A legal resolution which provides the least amount of political conflict is the most likely outcome, so I wouldn't get too excited about these minor counter-cases being quashed. Its a big game plan with a lot of players. The courts know that, and certainly don't want to be the political patsy of a regime that is now defunct. Blind justice has many options, especially if it keeps one eye on the political game at hand.

I don't think the courts will be accomodating to PPP government that has very very little credibility in Bangkok circles.

Surely Thaksin will try to put his people in important positions that can stall court cases but he has a lot less influence there comparing to the height of his career.

So far there's no public pressure to exonerate Thaksin, it's rather the opposite, and it's unlikely to change any time soon.

Cases against PPP, Chart Thai and Matchima are hotter potatoes indeed, let's see how it plays out. Red carding party executives should lead to punishments against whole parties. The courts can't escape that.

The first up is Matchima, if they get dissolved, Chart Thai will be next. By the time Youngyuth's cases reaches the court the government will probably fold anyway.

This political competition in the courts is a very high stakes game and these minor individual cases might be seen as less important than you would wish them to be.

Every politically motivated case has political consequences which I am sure the courts would rather not be involved in if an alternative (out) can be found. Especially with the pro-Thaksin PPP now on the ascendancy and the military junta well out of public favour. A legal resolution which provides the least amount of political conflict is the most likely outcome, so I wouldn't get too excited about these minor counter-cases being quashed. Its a big game plan with a lot of players. The courts know that, and certainly don't want to be the political patsy of a regime that is now defunct. Blind justice has many options, especially if it keeps one eye on the political game at hand.

I think you are a little off facts here. First the military has been on the sidelines for nearly 8 months now, so I would not even count them. Out of favor is the wrong term, however that is your opinion. In or out of favor, if the PPP piss them off enough and you will quickly see how fast the get back in power.

As for the cases being minor, yes but nevertheless for the defendant they are as big as day. I don’t want to get into the muck with this one, and to be honest I don’t know how many cases Thaksin has pending in the courts as the plaintiff. I seem to recall hearing a number around 800 or so but don’t quote me on that one. This was Thaksin’s way of getting people out of his hair so he could pillage and loot freely, and I would not look any further than that on 99% of them.

I don't think the courts will be accomodating to PPP government that has very very little credibility in Bangkok circles.

Surely Thaksin will try to put his people in important positions that can stall court cases but he has a lot less influence there comparing to the height of his career.

Cases against PPP, Chart Thai and Matchima are hotter potatoes indeed, let's see how it plays out. Red carding party executives should lead to punishments against whole parties. The courts can't escape that.

The first up is Matchima, if they get dissolved, Chart Thai will be next. By the time Youngyuth's cases reaches the court the government will probably fold anyway.

Yes, political judgement day for the courts I think.

Lets see which way they jump?

I am sure they will scramble into every legal loophole they can find. Probably a mixture of findings with some adverse findings for PPP where the decision is inescapable, and some favourable findings due to "insufficient evidence" where they can find an out. The court has to maintain its credibility you know :-)

".So far there's no public pressure to exonerate Thaksin, it's rather the opposite, and it's unlikely to change any time soon"

Get real! You know as well as I do that if it was put to a referendum tomorrow Thaksin would be back as PM with all charges against him wiped.

The courts are not oblivious to the political situation and they are certainly not oblivious to the fact that they are being used as pawns for political ends.

I don't think the PPPs popularity, or lack of it, in Bangkok will have much to do with the courts desire to escape responsibility for what could become another political gridlock. No one wants that, including the generals, (at the moment). So its solely up to the courts to deliver some decisions that will promote national unity and good governance. Plus, to wash their hands of this whole dirty mess as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
Thaksin sues DSI

Sunai's remarks are in connection with the investigation into the alleged equity cover-up involving SC Asset Corporation, a listed company for property development.

Source: The Nation - 24 August 2007

I want a head big enough to warrant 1.5 billion in damages from being smeared...

Can be done, although it would be sort of cubic.

UPDATE... yet another Thaksin multi-billion baht lawsuit with yet another dismissal

Court dismisses Thaksin lawsuit

The Civil Court Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit filed by ousted PM Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife Potjaman against Department of Special Investigation (DSI) Chief Sunai Manomai-udom on a defamation charge involving the alleged share concealment of SC Asset Corporation. Thaksin and his wife, accused Sunai of making misleading statements designed to tarnish his reputation. They were asking for 1.5 billion baht in damages. Sunai's remarks were in connection with the DSI's investigation into the alleged equity cover-up involving the SC Asset Corporation, a listed property development company. The court

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=125542

UPDATE... another month.... and yet ANOTHER Thaksin lawsuit dismissed... It's all getting a bit repetitive, yes???

Court Dismisses Ousted Premier's Defamation Case

The Supreme Court acquitted the defamation case filed against former Constitution Drafting Committee Chairman by the ousted premier.

The court today announced the verdict on the defamation case of deposed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who claimed he was defamed by an article of the former Constitution Drafting Committee Chairman, Prasong Soonsiri.

Thaksin claimed that Prasong's column in the Naew Na newspaper on October 5th, 2000, entitled "Animals are not always worse than human beings" is targetted at him. :o* nice title for Thaksin *

The Court spent more than 30 minutes to read its verdict on the case to acquit Prasong. The Supreme Court's verdict is in line with the verdict given by the Appeals Court.

In response to the verdict on the case, Prasong stated to the press that he has no intention to counter sue Thaksin as the Supreme Court's verdict is the final answer to everything. Prasong further urged the press to maintain its freedom of the press.

- Thailand Outlook

Edited by sriracha john

• 1 month later...
Guess I wasn't aware they allowed photography inside the Supreme Court...

Thaksin_wife_bk102.jpg

Pojamarn Shinawatra, sitting bottom right, wife of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, listens to a court hearing at Supreme Court in Bangkok, Thailand. Pojamarn pleaded not guilty and made the statement when appearing before the court on charges that she used her husband's political influence to buy prime Bangkok real estate from a government agency at a third of its estimated value.

Associated Press

The international media coverage continues...

r1530678426.jpg

Potjaman Shinawatra (right), wife of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, and her son Panthongtae arrive at the supreme court in Bangkok. Potjaman pleaded not guilty to corruption charges against her and her husband, who she said would return from exile to fight them in May.

Reuters

The obligatory wai-ing all around...

thaksin_wife_bk104.jpg

Pojamarn Shinawatra, right, wife of ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, is greeted by her lawyer, Vichit Cheunban, as she leaves Supreme Court after a hearing in Bangkok.

Associated Press

r2598429343.jpg

Potjaman Shinawatra (right), the wife of former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra [alongside her brother, Bonnapot Damapong], leaves the Supreme Court in Bangkok.

Reuters

UPDATE...let the festivities begin...

Land case set to begin; Potjaman to be summoned

The Assets Scrutiny Committee (ASC) is set to announce that the Supreme Court will begin its first hearing on the Ratchadaphisek land deal and Mrs Potjaman Shinawatra will be called to attend on April 29 and 30th. Reports on Wednesday said the ASC, whose role is scheduled to end in June, is confident that is has sufficient evidence to convict Potjaman and her co-defendant and husband, ex-PM Thaksin. The court will consider whether or not to go ahead with the case after hearing how both sides plan to proceed with each of their case. The ASC believes the court could finally reach a final ruling within 2-3 months at the earliest or at the latest 5 months. Thaksin was accused of exerting his political influence as the then prime minister to help his wife secure a piece of land on Ratchadaphisek road worth 772 million baht from the

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=127129

Edited by sriracha john

• 2 weeks later...

Potjaman to testify in court on land deal

Potjaman Shinawatra is due to arrive at the Supreme Court Tuesday at 10:00am to testify in the controversial purchase of the 772-million baht Ratchadaphisek land deal. Former PM Thaksin’s wife is expected to reason that several members of the Assets Scrutiny Committee, who found her and Thaksin guilty of the illegal procurement of land on Ratchadaphisek road, had a personal vendetta against her family and therefore acted with bias to reach a ruling on the case. Prosecutors are confident that they’ll be able to pin down the defendant citing sufficient evidence. Thaksin was charged with using his political influence as the then prime minister to help his wife acquire the controversial piece of land from the

Continued here:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/b...s.php?id=127367

Pojaman Makes Court Appearance

Pojaman Shinawatra arrived at the Supreme Court’s Criminal Division for Political Office Holders this morning. Hearings continue for the 772-million baht Ratchadaphisek land deal.

Wife of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, Pojaman Shinawatra arrived at the Supreme Court accompanied by her children and a team of lawyers.

Both the former premier and his wife are being charged with using his political influence as the then prime minister to help his wife acquire a plot of land from the Financial Institutions Development Fund (FIDF). Located on Ratchadaphisek Road, the purchase, valued at 772 million baht and is alleged to be considerably lower than the market price.

Security at the courthouse is tight. Officers from both the Dusit and Chana Songkram police stations are on the scene to keep a crowd of approximately 100 supporters under control.

It is expected that defense lawyers will tell the court that several members of the Assets Examination Committee or AEC, who found both defendants guilty of the illegal land procurement, had a personal vendetta against her family and made a bias decision to prosecute the case. The defense is also expected to tell the court that as Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra did not have the authority over the FIDF and it was rather the Bank of Thailand which had full authority over the agency.

However, prosecutors are confident that they have enough evidence to convict Pojaman.

- Thailand Outlook (today)

Image454333.jpg

Thaksin's wife appears before Supreme Court on land charge

BANGKOK (AFP/today) — The wife of Thailand's ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra on Tuesday appeared in court to seek permission for her trial on corruption charges to proceed in her absence.

Pojaman Shinawatra and Thaksin are both charged with corruption in the purchase of a plot of prime Bangkok real estate.

Investigators say Pojaman used her billionaire husband's political influence to buy the land from a government agency at one-third of its estimated value.

Pojaman showed up at the Supreme Court Tuesday with her two children when the court ordered the presentation of evidence and witness lists.

Judge Thonglor Chomngarm said the two defendants had submitted more statements denying that the land purchase deal was a conflict of interest.

"It said the first defendant was not in control of the Financial Institution Development Fund (which organised the sale) and the land deal is not a conflict of interest," Thonglor said.

He said the court also allowed Pojaman to absent herself.

Her lawyer, Pichit Chuenban, said Pojaman cited business reasons for being unable to appear in court. :o

"It will help the trial proceed otherwise if she could not appear before the court, the trial will be delayed," he told reporters.

Pichit said he would prove the Asset Examination Committee set up by the military junta which ousted Thaksin in 2006 did not have the power to investigate the case.

The couple are also accused of making fraudulent filings to securities regulators in 2003 when they listed a property firm on the local exchange. Pojaman, her step-brother Banpot Damapong and her personal secretary Kanchanapa Honghern also face additional criminal charges of tax evasion. Conviction on any of the charges could result in a prison sentence.

bk101.jpg

Pojaman Shinawatra, center, wife of deposed Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, accompanied by her daughter Pintongta, left, and her son Phantongtae arrives at Supreme Court to hear corruption charges in Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, April 29, 2008.

Associated Press

Does it look like Oak is back on drugs? :o

Wife of ex-Thai prime minister pleads not guilty

BANGKOK, Thailand (AP/today) — The wife of ousted Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra pleaded innocent to corruption charges Tuesday, saying the anti-graft agency that established the case against her and her husband was illegitimate.

Pojaman Shinawatra presented her written plea to the Supreme Court, which has charged her and her husband with abuse of power and conflict of interest over her purchase of prime Bangkok real estate from a state agency. Thaksin, who returned from exile in February after his political allies won December 2007 elections, entered an innocent plea at an earlier court hearing.

"The accused argued that she is not a state official," Judge Thonglor Chomngam said, citing Pojaman's statement. She "also argued that the Assets Examination Commission does not have legal authority and power."

The commission is an anti-graft agency established by the leaders of a military coup that ousted Thaksin in September 2006. The agency was assigned to investigate corruption accusations against Thaksin, his family and associates, and has filed several cases against them.

Thaksin and Pojaman have been charged with malfeasance and conflict of interest for the 2003 purchase of a 13.2-acre plot of land in central Bangkok at a favorable price from the Financial Institutions Development Fund, a government agency set up to bail out debt-ridden banks.

The couple also faces a separate case alleging they concealed millions of dollars worth of shares in SC Asset, the family's real estate holding company.

They have also been charged with violating disclosure regulations by failing to report the ownership and sale of shares to the Stock Exchange of Thailand.

bk101.jpg

Pojaman Shinawatra, center, wife of deposed Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, accompanied by her daughter Pintongta, left, and her son Phantongtae arrives at Supreme Court to hear corruption charges in Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, April 29, 2008.

Associated Press

Does it look like Oak is back on drugs? :o

Between the pointy head thingy going on and the disheveled appearance for someone going to the Supreme Court... it appears so...

ALeqM5gZozX3T-7THFwVXl6oFSqa5krKYg.jpg

Pojaman Shinawatra, right, wife of deposed Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, and her son Phantongtae leave the Supreme Court to hear corruption charges in Bangkok, Thailand Tuesday, April 29, 2008.

Associated Press

Pojaman Denies Charges in Ratchada Land Purchase

The Supreme Court is allowing a secret hearing for the case of Pojaman Shinawatra's Ratchadaphisek land purchase scandal.

Meanwhile, around 30 of the defendant's witnesses will testify to the court. And one of the witnesses is the former central bank governor.

The wife of former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, Pojaman Shinawatra, arrived at the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Political Office Holders this morning, accompanied by her children and a team of lawyers. Hearings continue for the 772-million baht Ratchadaphisek land deal.

In court, Pojaman continued to deny the charge. However, she accepted the written testimony that Thaksin Shinawatra has submitted to the court, specifying that the defendant did not have the authority over the Financial Institutions Development Fund or FIDF and that the transaction did not violate the Anti-corruption Act.

Pojaman also submitted a petition for a secret hearing, which the court accepted.

The defendant revealed that she is prepared to bring forth 30 witness to the court for enquiry, including the former Governor of the Bank of Thailand, Pridiyathorn Devekula who will testify on the defendant's behalf.

Both the former premier and his wife are charged with using his political influence to help his wife acquire a plot of land from the FIDF. The land is located on Ratchadaphisek Road, and was purchased for 772 million baht, which is alleged to be considerably lower than the market price.

- Thailand Outlook (today)

Edited by sriracha john