Free overseas phonecalls

call_king

Hi Guys,

THis email concerns the website Calls in Thailand

For those of you who don't know.  We are expanding our business to help people make cheap overseas calls from Bangkok using various different telephone and internet systems.  I would like some constructive feedback.

I am hoping I can reward you for your assistance by giving you our free overseas telephone cards.

It was only last month that I decided our old site was ugly and difficult to navigate so we have since launched Calls in Thailand as a huge upgrade.

The site has only recently come online although the business has been growing for around 9 months now.  We have many ambitious plans for it.  

We intend that the site will contain comprehensive independent information about the cheapest ways of making calls within, to and from Thailand and it will cover every major phone operator in Thailand, reviews of services, price comparisons etc.

Right now we are offering a free post-paid Callback service which is the cheapest phone-to-phone overseas service - costing less than 7 baht a minute to most western countries and; for those who prefer the convenience of a pre-paid phonecard the Cheap Charlie card is the cheapest on the market, with most countries costing about 12 baht.  

Please take a look at the site and contact me regarding how you think I might best improve it.  I have 50 x 100 baht phone cards which I am happy to allocate for the best constructive suggestions.

Thanks

Martin

Martin :Tried your site this is wot shows up....Good Luck

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.calls.in.th Port 80 ???