Empty Profiles....

Nongwahyay

When I look at the profiles of various members here, I see that the great majority are totally lacking in detail....... very few reveal their location, even less reveal their age or sex.......... are most TV members criminals on the run with something to hide?????? :o

When I look at the profiles of various members here, I see that the great majority are totally lacking in detail....... very few reveal their location, even less reveal their age or sex.......... are most TV members criminals on the run with something to hide?????? :o

Come on, you should know the code of conduct, don't talk about it here :D

We're not listing it because of stalkers like you!! :D

We're not listing it because of stalkers like you!! :D

I actually came to Berlin in 1976 as a spy. listening in on the East German government - used to work for GCHQ in Cheltenham at the time....... some of you may know it - but don´t let that put any of you off from revealing a bit more detail about yourselves......... I´ll get it out of you anyway......... :D

I actually came to Berlin in 1976 as a spy. listening in on the East German government - used to work for GCHQ in Cheltenham at the time....... some of you may know it - but don´t let that put any of you off from revealing a bit more detail about yourselves......... I´ll get it out of you anyway......... :o

Spooky :D

You may increase the paranoia of some of the members with that post :D

I actually came to Berlin in 1976 as a spy. listening in on the East German government - used to work for GCHQ in Cheltenham at the time....... some of you may know it - but don´t let that put any of you off from revealing a bit more detail about yourselves......... I´ll get it out of you anyway......... :D

I'm gonna go lock myself in the bathroom now. Seriously. I had to go for like 2 hours and that was just the last straw. :o

.........and I´m sure the German nationals hiding behind the TV profiles will shake in their boots and realize the seriousness of my threat when I say........ "vee heff vays off making yu tok"............ so spit it out...... just where do you all come from... and how old are you .......particularly the ladies....... :o

.........and I´m sure the German nationals hiding behind the TV profiles will shake in their boots and realize the seriousness of my threat when I say........ "vee heff vays off making yu tok"............ so spit it out...... just where do you all come from... and how old are you .......particularly the ladies....... :o

Ve are reading your effery vord and keeping a file on you.

I actually came to Berlin in 1976 as a spy. listening in on the East German government - used to work for GCHQ in Cheltenham at the time....... some of you may know it - but don´t let that put any of you off from revealing a bit more detail about yourselves......... I´ll get it out of you anyway......... :o

Spooky :D

You may increase the paranoia of some of the members with that post :D

paranioad in thailand no way( u tink to much i not want your money hunny i looove u )

.........and I´m sure the German nationals hiding behind the TV profiles will shake in their boots and realize the seriousness of my threat when I say........ "vee heff vays off making yu tok"............ so spit it out...... just where do you all come from... and how old are you .......particularly the ladies....... :D

Ach, Du Schreck....... a real Kraut.......... :D:o ........... now zer are 2 av us to squeeeeeeeeeeze out ze nessessery informashion...... :D

I purposely didn't put much in my profile to keep some level of anonymity, thus allowing me to speak more honestly in my posts. I guess I overdid it. After making about 500 posts here, I had a friend send me an email and ask "Are you Farang Prince"? I've got to tell you, it sent a chill up my spine. Sad to say, I guess I will have to go back to being more discreet.

.........and I´m sure the German nationals hiding behind the TV profiles will shake in their boots and realize the seriousness of my threat when I say........ "vee heff vays off making yu tok"............ so spit it out...... just where do you all come from... and how old are you .......particularly the ladies....... :D

Ach, Du Schreck....... a real Kraut.......... :D:o ........... now zer are 2 av us to squeeeeeeeeeeze out ze nessessery informashion...... :D

number sree hier(you can say you to me)

Gerd