Thai Women

clydemichael

After my passed experiences , i have come to the conclusion that Thai Women have mastered the art of Manipulation , Seduction , White Lies , and last but not least , me Love you long time ?

Quite a generalisation!

Do you want to tell me more?

After my passed experiences , i have come to the conclusion that Thai Women have mastered the art of Manipulation , Seduction , White Lies , and last but not least , me Love you long time ?

Because you may have had a bad experience, DON"T tarnish everyone with the same brush.

Let's not restrict this to Thai women ... SOME Thai guys can be manipulative, seductive, liars, who tell you they will love you forever.

By the same token, I know a number of westerners who have either a Thai girlfriend / a Thai wife / a Thai boyfriend who is absolutely wonderful and really cares for them (not their wallet).

It's just a pity most posts are from unhappy westerners. I am now on my second relationship with a Thai and I could not be happier.

Peter

Let's not restrict this to Thai women ... SOME Thai guys can be manipulative, seductive, liars, who tell you they will love you forever.

By the same token, I know a number of westerners who have either a Thai girlfriend / a Thai wife / a Thai boyfriend who is absolutely wonderful and really cares for them (not their wallet).

It's just a pity most posts are from unhappy westerners. I am now on my second relationship with a Thai and I could not be happier.

Peter

Good post - the only thing I tad disagree with is the "Most posts from unhappy Westerners" - on other boards maybe but on here there are more "Happy Clappers"

It sounds like you have had a bad experience with a Thai lady. But not all Thai ladies are the same, any more than all farrang ladies are as white as the driven snow.

Thailand does have good, bad and indifferent the same as all countries.

they do have a different culture and outlook on life to most farrangs, so you don't always get the reaction or action that you 9 from your culture) expect.

If you were treated badly, learn from the experience, and be warier next time around. But don't paint all Thai ladies with the same brush is my advise for what its worth.

Mike

another unhappy westerner.

oh..you're so upset

you poor baby...

i feel your pain!! :o