Spurs

binnsy

This is starting to bother me now!

Bored?..............A closet supporter maybe?

YES

The first one was funny. I think he's just trying to wind you up. Looks like he's succeded :o

A mistake the second one ment to put it in another place.But Mark you sound like most of the spurs fans near me like to give it out but can not take it?

YES

The first one was funny. I think he's just trying to wind you up. Looks like he's succeded :o

A mistake the second one ment to put it in another place.But Mark you sound like most of the spurs fans near me like to give it out but can not take it?

Forget making banter with Spuds fans. They just sneer.

YES

I haven't even started to 'give it' yet

Mark

Quite a few Spurs fans on this forum......mostly good blokes. ( I don't know of one I dislike)

But hey...Man U only have 2 more points than them right now.

I was watching Reading Chelsea the other night...we were 3rd when Pompey equalised and we were winning....when we went 2-1 down we were 16th....its far to early to judge .

The only certainties are that NOTLOB (spelt backwards as they are heading to the Championship IMHO..unless they get someone other than a pipsqueak as their Manager) will definatley struggle this year, and Newcastle will do far better than last.

Yeah, but Spurs are an easy target and their fans always bite :D

:o

Don't worry I lived in the same house as a Spurs fan for four years at Uni, and it was a pretty regular thing to take the mickey , Twas the season when they were looking at a points deduction but got away with it, was at it's height. 92-93 I think, but maybe I'm wrong.

Whats with the Spurs rivalry?

I always thought MILLWALL were your arch enimies.

There's a history with both, dating back to the early twentieth century.

Although with Millwall, who cares. Given their continuing and irreversible tumble - they're more likely to be rivals of Dagenham and Redbridge than West Ham. :o

West Ham's most hated are Tott*nham and Chelsea. Although some still hold the Millwall thing, but they're largely - the now ageing - fisty-cuff boys of the 1980's.

Although Sheffield United (particularly) and Wigan have now entered into the considerations of many West Ham for obvious reasons.

Got to say that I've no time whatsoever for the Totts with Chelski coming a close second.

• 5 weeks later...
Markr has been slacking?

this was on page 5 :o

Id post your latest result but cos of Chon's warning, I cant this particular week.....

so there ya go...just a bump!

Don't know about a bump, but I bet that Bent is pleased that he chose them over the Hammers. Still to pay

250 grand over what we offered must be some consolation for someone who couldn't hit a cow's arse (if you'll excuse the pun) with a banjo. :D

Although with Millwall, who cares. Given their continuing and irreversible tumble - they're more likely to be rivals of Dagenham and Redbridge than West Ham. :o

West Ham's most hated are Tott*nham and Chelsea. Although some still hold the Millwall thing, but they're largely - the now ageing - fisty-cuff boys of the 1980's.

Although Sheffield United (particularly) and Wigan have now entered into the considerations of many West Ham for obvious reasons.

Got to say that I've no time whatsoever for the Totts with Chelski coming a close second.

Then what are you doing posting in this shitty little thread?

Then what are you doing posting in this shitty little thread?

Answering a question if that's ok with you. Or have Totts supporters become even more pompous and self grandising that they now have their own little conclave, unbesmirched by we deserved never win nuffinks. :D

19 September 2008

There were only 2 midweek games in the Championship this week.

Burnley 1-2 Plymouth

Spurs 0-3 Hartlepool

Spurs' bad run which has seen them fire 3 managers in the past 12 months continued tonight when they were comprehensively beaten by Hartlepool United at White Hart Lane. Pointless Spurs were booed off at the end and a sizeable proportion of the 12,513 crowd stayed on to demonstrate before unleashing their frustration in pitched battles with the Metropolitan Police. Mounted reinforcements were called in before the troublemakers agreed to take their caravans home. Police are continuing to study photos of gypsy travellers in order to identify the ringleaders in the unrest.

Bottom of the table looks like this:

20 Hull 6 5 -3

21 QPR 6 5 -4

----------------------------

22 Leeds 6 4 -6

23 Cardiff 6 4 -8

24 Spurs 7 0 -15

Well I should feel flattered that only spurs have 2 threads running.... :o

"Who the fackin hel_l are you?". "Who the fackin, who the fackin..." :D

Alright Chon ? :D

I will be if we beat that massive team in the UEFA tie tomorrow, me old china !

Oh, good luck with that then. :D

Let's hope that there's not another King Kanoute to spoil the fun. :D

Still, forth from the bottom. I think that I'd be more concerned with Bolton away to be honest. :bah: