Mouth To Mouth Kissing

Darlek

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniff kissing is the erotic art of passing one's nose like a low powered vacuum cleaner around the face, neck and shoulder areas of one's lover. The whole body can be fair game as far as I'm concerned.

I practiced it a lot.

But still have difficulty getting it right.

I sniff too much or not enough.

Very seldom as it should be.

I guess I have to stick to the mouth to mouth kissing,... :D:o

you know when someone farts in close proximity, the first bit of smell hits you and you go SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF?.... it's not like that....

more like when you take a good firm smell from a beautiful smelling flower. Now close your eyes and imagine doing that on your girlfriends neck (or wherever).

nice stuff

My girlfriend has never kissed before either. I only tried to give her a kiss once and she almost had a heart attack. :o I brought up the subject last night and she said "i dont like kissing, because i never try". Doesn't make sense to me. *Rainman draws up a strategy plan* :D

My girlfriend has never kissed before either. I only tried to give her a kiss once and she almost had a heart attack. :D I brought up the subject last night and she said "i dont like kissing, because i never try".

And she is smart also.

Good choice, Rainman,... :o

My girlfriend has never kissed before either. I only tried to give her a kiss once and she almost had a heart attack.  :D I brought up the subject last night and she said "i dont like kissing, because i never try".

And she is smart also.

I think the "i dont like it" was because i sort of suggested we try it and she turned red and started shaking. No worries, it'll come naturally.

My girlfriend has never kissed before either. I only tried to give her a kiss once and she almost had a heart attack.  :D I brought up the subject last night and she said "i dont like kissing, because i never try".

And she is smart also.

I think the "i dont like it" was because i sort of suggested we try it and she turned red and started shaking. No worries, it'll come naturally.

Not even first base then?

I have found that but all the thai girls I have dated after introducing it they all like it. I have never had a proplem with there breath either.

Me too, I have never had any problems. I actually think they have tried it many times. My fiancee likes it as well.

Regards, Robert

is there any problem with thais kissing on the mouth in respect of their bad breath and possible transmission of hep b or TB ?

Are you sure Hepatitis B can be transmitted through French kissing ? I feel that there would be a serious Hep B problem in the world if this was true. Also if this was true, even sneezing could technically cause Hep B transmission.

Regards,

Jem

is there any problem with thais kissing on the mouth in respect of their bad breath and possible transmission of hep b  or TB ?

Are you sure Hepatitis B can be transmitted through French kissing ? I feel that there would be a serious Hep B problem in the world if this was true. Also if this was true, even sneezing could technically cause Hep B transmission.

Regards,

Jem

yes most definately -Hep B is highly contageous and can be passed on by even a small kiss on lips let alone a french smacker ...

even up to several weeks after Hep B is cured its still contageous from kissing .

some guys and girls never get rid of it from their body and eventually they die from liver failure or cancer

nowadays you can get a shot .

sneezing prolly not .

yes most definately -Hep B is highly contageous and can be passed on by even a small kiss on lips let alone a french smacker ...

even up to several weeks after Hep B is cured its still contageous from kissing .

some guys and girls never get rid of it from their body and eventually they die from liver failure or cancer

sneezing prolly not .

Darlek.....thanks, man. After reading your last post, I doublechecked on the Internet and saw that you are in fact right. Man, apparently, I have taken quite a risk all these years, having Frenchkissed many times (I haven't been vaccinated yet).

Well, I guess the reasonable thing would be to get the vaccination as soon as possible. As you wrote, Hep B is highly contagious (can be passed on via water and food as well). I should have gotten the vaccination many years ago !

Regards,

Jem

some guys and girls never  get rid of  it from their  body and eventually they die from liver failure or cancer

sneezing prolly not .

Darlek.....thanks, man. After reading your last post, I doublechecked on the Internet and saw that you are in fact right. Man, apparently, I have taken quite a risk all these years, having Frenchkissed many times (I haven't been vaccinated yet).

Well, I guess the reasonable thing would be to get the vaccination as soon as possible. As you wrote, Hep B is highly contagious (can be passed on via water and food as well). I should have gotten the vaccination many years ago !

Regards,

Jem

i know 2 old hands who became very ill after contracting Hep B from i believe BGs.

i am told at Nana area. They endured 6 months of agony and terrible pain .

couldnt work , no beer , no fatty foods . After they thought everything was OK they were back in action in Pattaya where they infected a load more girls unknowingly so they say. Via receiving BJs so they tell me .

Another old pal of mine his bro committed suicide after getting Hep B ...

If a infected person becomes a carrier they will go on spreading it around. Its very bad in asia .hopefully a shot will help

some guys and girls never  get rid of  it from their  body and eventually they die from liver failure or cancer

sneezing prolly not .

Regards,

Jem

Its very bad in asia .hopefully a shot will help

If you are immunised against Hep B you should have nothing to worry about.

Going down presents no greater risk than getting in close contact with the facial lips.

i.e. insofar as lips are concerned they are all the same :o

i recall one issan girl who had been eating a bagfull of dugga dan , those deep fried bugs ,grubs and scorpions , really smelly stuff too . didnt want to kiss her for sure after eating that crap. there was remnants of bugslegs trapped between her teeth . yuk

:o:D:D

is there any problem with thais kissing on the mouth in respect of their bad breath and possible transmission of hep b or TB ?

most thais have feelthy breath due to the spicy foods they eat so one wonders if there is

some kind of reluctance to kiss on the mouth .

you hear that thai men are reluctant to go down on a women so is kissing also a nono ?

say deep tongue french kissing ?

don't you know that you can get aids by kissing... get her tested first if you want some of that deep throat stuff with lots of spit swapping...

don't you know that you can get aids by kissing... get her tested first if you want some of that deep throat stuff with lots of spit swapping...

Doctor said that you can only get AIDS from kissing if you have damage in your mouth lining. Saliva is antiseptic and once the virus is in your stomach it has no chance of surviving.

Doctor said that you can only get AIDS from kissing if you have damage in your mouth lining. Saliva is antiseptic and once the virus is in your stomach it has no chance of surviving.

Thanks, Dickie.

Harry was getting me worried,... :o:D