After Expire Tourist Visa

I got tourist visa and after stay in thai for 3month for 3times,

then if I will not get tourist visa again, and will just come back

again thailand without visa, can I stay 30days, same as nonvisa

status?

or if I used tuorist visa already, and would I not enter into thailand again?

because of not having visa

yes, my nationality is one that Thailand allows a thirty-day visa-free entry.

so sometimes I get double or tourist visa to stay 3month 2times or 3 times

and go out thailand and comeback without tourist visa

then I can stay 30days?

Make sure you have some form of onward ticket when you re-enter for the 30 day stamp or you might......just might be refused entry. I assume you will be travelling back in by train/bus and not air otherwise you might not even be allowed on the flight without an onward ticket. If you are going to Malaysia again (as in your previous posts) just buy a train ticket taking you back out of Thailand when your 30 days are due to expire...i.e Had Yai to Butterworth 100 baht 3rd class and this will keeps the border immigration happy......you can buy the ticket at Butterworth station on the way back, i have before.

Don't worry about having onward ticket to enter thailand. have never heard of anyone got rejected entry for not having onward tickets, assuming if you are one of the nations that can enter for 30 days without visa. Brasilian and koreans can enter 90 days without visa.

The fact that you have never heard of anyone being asked to show an onward ticket means nothing, the immigration rules state that if you arrive wanting a 30 day stamp you require an onward ticket. Its no great hardship to buy a 100 baht train ticket back out of Thailand to cover yourself....i have read a few of Maria's other posts and she seems to be a bit of a nervous traveller, thats why in her case it might be best to buy an onward ticket just for peace of mind. Hank i do you understand what you are saying, but you do officially need one. :o

... the immigration rules state that if you arrive wanting a 30 day stamp you require an onward ticket....

thaiflyer1, where actually did you find that immigration rule?

We know, the airlines might require you to show an outbound ticket, immigration?

I am searching for such rule for a long time, never found one referring to the visa exempted entry.

... the  immigration  rules  state  that  if  you  arrive  wanting  a  30  day  stamp  you  require  an  onward  ticket....

thaiflyer1, where actually did you find that immigration rule?

We know, the airlines might require you to show an outbound ticket, immigration?

I am searching for such rule for a long time, never found one referring to the visa exempted entry.

It is not posted too many places but it is clearly stated in para 4 of this page on the Royal Thai Consulate LA web site, which is one of the most inclusive sites:

http://www.thai-la.net/visa/visaback.htm

Lopburi  just  found  the  same  link  myself...........noticed  it  isnt  a  requirement  on  the Thai  mfa  site, wonder  why?  Anyways  have  just  e-mailed  the  mfa  for  clarification.....will  post  as  soon  as  i  get  reply  .

Got the reply .....Ministerial Regulation (A.D. 2002) Item 13 (3) © 1 Issued Under Immigration Act B.E. 2522 states that a traveller arrivng in Thailand without a visa from a Thai Embassy/Consulate must leave within 30 days and have an onward ticket. They gave me a link to the Regulation, but its in Thai ......let me know if you want it.

Lopburi  just  found  the  same  link  myself...........noticed  it  isnt  a  requirement  on  the Thai  mfa  site, wonder  why?  Anyways  have  just  e-mailed  the  mfa  for  clarification.....will  post  as  soon  as  i  get  reply  .

Got the reply .....Ministerial Regulation (A.D. 2002) Item 13 (3) © 1 Issued Under Immigration Act B.E. 2522 states that a traveller arrivng in Thailand without a visa from a Thai Embassy/Consulate must leave within 30 days and have an onward ticket. They gave me a link to the Regulation, but its in Thai ......let me know if you want it.

Would you mind posting a translation in English Flyer. Too many people " haven't heard of it " and a goodly number are getting into trouble for it.

thank u for reply to me many times,

and I want to know that

a traveller arrivng in Thailand without a visa from a Thai Embassy/Consulate must leave within 30 days and have an onward ticket

that onward ticket is really not only airplane ticket but also train or bus ticket

from thailand to another country?