How Do Poor People Watch Premier Football Now?

bangkoksingapore

It's better to play football than to sit and watch it.

Nowadays i find its better to watch and bore everyone shtless with stories of how wonderful i was at football as a kid.

I could have made it as a pro if it wasnt for finding beer women and drugs at such a young age.

• 1 month later...
how do poor people who cant afford the huge payments for true watch football games? in the west, these games are run on free television programs. is football not a right? is it only a privilage of the wealthy?

Go down the pub and watch it, like everyone else... if your too broke to afford a load of beer, cancel your Cable/UBC and use the money saved to buy one beer a game :o

Spot on!!! :D

What exactly is a "Premier Football"? Does it refer to some kind of league that is played in 1/200 of worlds countries?

how do poor people who cant afford the huge payments for true watch football games? in the west, these games are run on free television programs

Also in Thailand football games are shown on a free televison channels. But I doubt that there exist a single country that shows games from all possible leagues on free channels. Should I complain that my home country doesn't show Uruguay or Thai league games on free channels?

Maybe it's time to wake up and realise that US/UK/[insert your country here] isn't the centre of the universe...

What exactly is a "Premier Football"? Does it refer to some kind of league that is played in 1/200 of worlds countries?
how do poor people who cant afford the huge payments for true watch football games? in the west, these games are run on free television programs

Also in Thailand football games are shown on a free televison channels. But I doubt that there exist a single country that shows games from all possible leagues on free channels. Should I complain that my home country doesn't show Uruguay or Thai league games on free channels?

Maybe it's time to wake up and realise that US/UK/[insert your country here] isn't the centre of the universe...

Very droll. :o

how do poor people who cant afford the huge payments for true watch football games? in the west, these games are run on free television programs. is football not a right? is it only a privilage of the wealthy?

Go down the pub and watch it, like everyone else... if your too broke to afford a load of beer, cancel your Cable/UBC and use the money saved to buy one beer a game :D

It's a bit hard ( non ferrang area's ) in LOS to gown down the pub and watch the game , especially when kick off is at 2:00 in the morning :D ( all of the champions league games ).

The missus is not to impressed either :D , 9 at night no problem :D , 2 in the morning ............ :o .

After having a bit of moan regarding turdvisions at the beginning of the season ( see somchai and sparky thread , football forum :bah: ) it took a visit from my brother for me to realise how lucky we are with football coverage in LOS. He couldn't believe that I get every single premiership game shown live at home for a cost of about 30 quid a month.

If you are a ferrang living in LOS and you love your football then you can certainly afford to get UBC.

As for the thai lads , they all know someone or somewhere where they will be able to watch the game live :bah: .

the football package is only a couple of thousand baht you guys complain too much.

Agreed.

There's nothing wrong with the football coverage. I'd say that it is far, far better than in the UK. The only gripe I have, is the poor pre match build up and after match analysis. However, I can more than live with that. :o

If you asked that <deleted> Beckham if he would take a pay cut so that the poor people could watch him play football on free channels I am sure his reply would be ''tell the poor to <deleted> off''

Football is no longer for poor people