Stay More Than90days By Tourist Visa

after extend 30days of tourist visa, can I extend more 2weeks and 1 weeks to pay 1900baht each times?

and I want to know that

foreiginer who stay more than 90days must report to immigration,

that mean stay in thailand more than 90days is difficult or not popular among

foreiginer? in this forum, most people said stay 90days not saying 111days

using tourist visa

because I image that making report is something troublesome?

If you have extented your tourist visa once you have to leave the country at the end of the second time-period granted. If it has multiple entries, you can return on the same visa as long as it is valid and get again a 90 days permission to stay.

When extending after 90 days (let's say on day 88) same time go to report your address. The reporting itself is esy and without problems. Just have to go to the sep. office in immigration, fill in the form and get your receipt clipped to your p/port. Actually you can send it in by mail, as well with a prepaid return envelope, if you stay here on a permission lasting longer than a tourist visa.

after extend 30days of tourist visa, can I extend more 2weeks and 1 weeks to pay 1900baht each times?

and I want to know that

foreiginer who stay more than 90days must report to immigration,

that mean stay in thailand more than 90days is difficult or not popular among

foreiginer? in this forum, most people said stay 90days not saying 111days

using tourist visa

because I image that making report is something troublesome?

eye am trying 2 figure out exactly your question. Perhaps U could rephrase it. Thank U very nice.

but tourist visa can be extended 30 days at first, then 2 weeks at second

and 1 week at last so totally 60 plus 30 plus 14 plus 7

totally can stay 90 days plus 3 weeks if report to immigration before 90days.

I believe above writting.

Is that correct?

How many times can I make new tourist visa again and again after expire

present having tourist visa?

which place is best to make triple entry thailand tourist visa? penang or manila

or punong peng?

You are most unlikely to be granted a triple entry tourist visa anywhere in the South East Asia region Maria.

^ Thanks for that info!

Yes, I was under the impression you could get further extensions to an (30 day) extended 60 day tourist Visa. So 60, extend by 30 and then like she says get 10-14 days extension on top*? I thought I knew someone that did this?

* Though like other have said you'll need to register your address!

^ Thanks for that info!

Yes, I was under the impression you could get further extensions to an (30 day) extended 60 day tourist Visa. So 60, extend by 30 and then like she says get 10-14 days extension on top*? I thought I knew someone that did this?

* Though like other have said you'll need to register your address!

Very unlikely to happen now Ken. A real 60 day visa is extendable by 30 days only, and an entry permit by 10 days.

Was just informed by Imigration that you can 60 day tourist visa- extend 30 days 1900 baht -extend 14 days 1900 baht- extend 7 days 1900 baht- and then 7 day indefinetly. Now we all know every Imigration offices has its own interpretation of its own policys. This is a new sceme to bring money into the office but as ususal they have made it to exspensive and I doubt if anyone would want to use this 7 day deal. But is available.

Was just informed by Imigration that you can 60 day tourist visa- extend 30 days 1900 baht -extend 14 days 1900 baht- extend 7 days 1900 baht- and then 7 day indefinetly. Now we all know every Imigration offices has its own interpretation of its own policys. This is a new sceme to bring money into the office but as ususal they have made it to exspensive and I doubt if anyone would want to use this 7 day deal. But is available.

I cant see this being the case Mai Krap.........which Immigration Office was it? I know they all interpret the rules differently but i cant see you being able to extend beyond the 90 days, and certainly not indefinately.

I cant see this being the case Mai Krap.........which Immigration Office was it? I know they all interpret the rules differently but i cant see you being able to extend beyond the 90 days, and certainly not indefinately.

I see it as you see it Flyer.

I always thought that once the 90 days were up no further extensions were possible.

And that's correct. No further extension possible. You might be mixing it up with the change in procedures some Immigration Districts have started. Hardly any give 30 days extensions anymore, but only 7 days at a time after the first 60 days. We have never given 30 days extensions at NKI, but only 15 days. And that’s still our procedure.

All the best

--------------------

Above is the reply from Nong Khai Immigration office, seems to confirm what we thought that you cannot extend beyond 90 days.......worrying thing is how they are saying that some districts are only extending 7 days at a time beyond the 60 day point (presumably up to the 90 day point).....another moneyspinner perhaps? Wonder if this is what Mai Krap was referring to?

Chiangmai immigration will extend a tourist visa a second time for up to 14 days, its been like this for a long time and its still happening if someone tells you different there wrong and a third extend for up to 7 days will be granted if the person has good reasons for it. But at 1900 Baht to extend each time its cheaper to go to Mai Sai.

Chiangmai immigration will extend a tourist visa a second time for up to 14 days, its been like this for a long time and its still happening if someone tells you different there wrong and a third extend for up to 7 days will be granted if the person has good reasons for it. But at 1900 Baht to extend each time its cheaper to go to Mai Sai.

How long do they extend the first time for 30 days or 14 days? I could possibly see them extending 2 lots of 14 days to take you up to the 88 day mark, but i wouldnt of thought they would let you extend beyond the 90 day point unless possibly on illness grounds...i.e unable to travel. As you can see from Nong Khai's reply they only extend by 15 days at the 60 day point and yet other's only 7 days at a time. They all seem to interpret the rules as they seem fit..........problem is you wont find it in black and white as the rules are in the form of internal memos and not laid down in the Regs anywhere.

First of all I never said it was a good deal. After burning 60 days and then paying 1900 baht for a thirty day extension the imagration officer told me to come back and he would give me 2 weeks and then one week and so on. I think it is exspensive and questionable. As for Nong Kai Immagration laying down the rules or explaining the rules to anyone else if you went there 5 days in a row you might get 5 diffrent awnsers from the same person. I wish they would change to a system more like the Philipines where you go to the local Immigration pay fifty bucks and get a ninty day extension, 5 minutes to drop off, 5 minutes to pick up, rubber stamp, see you in 90 days.