Pattaya Fashion Police

mikethevigoman

Whatever happened to that Swiss guy who used to walk around with hot-pants and a leather vest and hair like the colours of the rainbow? He used to have a walking stick and frequent bars and sip coffee by day and beer by night...........

He used to be the most outrageous dresser (for his age) by a mile, on the streets of Pattaya.

i saw this guy, 65-70 years old in foodland yesterday with rubber or plastic trousers on

they could be a new fashionable type of incontinence trouser :o:D

Straight into a bottle strapped to the ankle. i never thought of that, :D there is another one im after, he looks indian and has a long braided wig and sunglasses ! looks like hes incogneto, always sits right up in the corner ,very odd,. :D

Whatever happened to that Swiss guy who used to walk around with hot-pants and a leather vest and hair like the colours of the rainbow? He used to have a walking stick and frequent bars and sip coffee by day and beer by night...........

He used to be the most outrageous dresser (for his age) by a mile, on the streets of Pattaya.

Or the one that used to walk past kiss/mike shouting and balling at the top of his voice, i used to wait til he wasnt looking and shout and he would reel off abuse, classic !

they could be a new fashionable type of incontinence trouser :D:D

Blast! Beat me to it. :D

No, incontinence trousers are worn TUCKED INTO THE BOOTS   :o

He could be emptying them out. Remember the film Colditz, that's how they got rid of the soil from the tunnels they where digging :D

they could be a new fashionable type of incontinence trouser :D:bah:

Blast! Beat me to it. :D

No, incontinence trousers are worn TUCKED INTO THE BOOTS :o

He could be emptying them out. Remember the film Colditz, that's how they got rid of the soil from the tunnels they where digging :D

Maybe put the guy in touch with the View Talay 2 Faeces in the swimming pool thread......could maybe resolve their probs :D

Does anyone have the link to that "Pirates" site? Many found it offensive, i thought it was very funny. Some guy was running around Pattaya and Bangkok taking pictures of "Pirates Sightings" (farang men in Thailand, something like that...). Thanks