Having Trouble With Paypal Accepting My Thai Debit Card

I'm trying to set up a paypay account and have tried Bangkok Bank's be1st card and also Siam Commercials SCB (matercard) card but paypal will not except either, they say I should contact my issuing bank. You can only imagine what will happen if I try and explain what problems I'm having at my local branch, so I was hoping someone on here has experienced the same as me, and could offer me some advice?

I've had a Thai PayPal account for a few years funded by a credit card from a Thai bank. The other day, after reading some of the posts here, I tried adding a Bangkok Bank's be1st card as an extra card. It was accepted immediately.

So, maybe you should try again.

On Bangkok Bank's Be1st Card, the 3 digits are in the form of 4 digits (ie. 4587) under the first four digits of your card number. Makes sense? They're printed very small though. Just enter '587' (or whatever your numbers are) as the 3 digits.

I faced the same problem ...But sorted it out.

What i did was ...i bought a Virtual credit card for 10 $ online, and addede that to the paypal ...and got it verified ..Once verified, i canged thhe primary card to my Be1st card ...

It works fine.

Rgds,

Raj

I have a Be 1st card and whilst the card has been accepted, my status still shows as "Thai-Unverified"

Any idea why? I used the final 3 numbers of the first set on the front of the card.

I've had $900 in the account for almost a year... and right now, I could really use it!

Thanks,

Patrick

I have one already ( uk ) but wanted another in thailand linked to my wifes account so we did one for her, i have a credit card from the uk ,i added that and it said cannot verify the address ( in thailand ) which it wouldnt, however it has taken a pound off the card and i need to get a code with the payment off the card and add it in and the account is verified and we can transfer money from paypal to her thai account

I have a Be 1st card and whilst the card has been accepted, my status still shows as "Thai-Unverified"

Any idea why? I used the final 3 numbers of the first set on the front of the card.

I've had $900 in the account for almost a year... and right now, I could really use it!

Thanks,

Patrick

patrick you can send that money to a friend with a paypal account im sure ,then after it clears they could give you the money

Thanks,

Patrick

They should make one or more charges of Baht 30 or 60 to your card. Call your bank (1333) and tell them you need the PayPal number. They'll know what you need.