Age Difference

As a few of you may know already, I am an 84 year old frenchman from the Merdeaux region of western France and for about six months have been happily married to Som, a 19 year old girl I met in Soi Cowboy.

Recently I have been told that there are many other old men like me who live in Thailand, and apparently lots of them are also married to attractive young women. I am reliably informed that in most instances these marriages are every bit as physically and emotionally fulfilling as my own.

I'm sure that many of you on this forum are also extremely old, and so I would like to know if you too are happily married to local girls and if the age difference between you and your wife is as impressive and enviable as mine.

As a few of you may know already, I am an 84 year old frenchman from the Merdeaux region of western France and for about six months have been happily married to Som, a 19 year old girl I met in Soi Cowboy.

Quite impressive, Johnny.

At least, I'm impressed.

84 years old French guy.

With such a knowledge of computers.

With such a knowledge of english.

You must be very, very rich and

Very very smart.

But not such a good lier I have to say.

Bordeline trolling,... :o:D

Ahh Johnny, to be a successful troll you must at least create an alias :o But I wish you further longevity & hope you live for many many more years to keep your young nubile wife happy :D

Recently I have been told that there are many other old men like me who live in Thailand, and apparently lots of them are also married to attractive young women. I am reliably informed that in most instances these marriages are every bit as physically and emotionally fulfilling as my own.

I'm sure that many of you on this forum are also extremely old, and so I would like to know if you too are happily married to local girls and if the age difference between you and your wife is as impressive and enviable as mine.

What's scary is that she could be the daughter of your grandson ...

Johnny like's to have a bit of a laugh, I borrowed some of Yohans search Bots :D and .....

Many such dogs exist in my village here in Bangkok and in Yasothon
Confusingly, a fellow Brit told me
Anyway, off to see the Man U Man City game
Except for a slight age difference
when replying to someone who was 36
From Johnny Moron aka Professor Sebastian Mortimer aka Comrade Vladamir Zharkhovsky aka Python Lee Jackson aka California Dave.

Four and half wonderful years. Time split between managing a growing buffalo farm in Yasothon and the occasional teaching of English to corporate clients here in sunny Bangkok.

Yasothon wins hands down any day for quality of life, but BKK helps pay the rent.

Modest houses in both locations, but as yet no gleaming merc. Nice new DVD player, but as yet no TV above the ubiquitous 21 inch flat screen. Regular visitor to Thaivisa.com, but no great wish as of yet to take seriously anything other than the visa pages.

At least your lives sound interesting!

All above Johnny quotes :o

So Johnny would seem to be an expat englishman (probably from Manchester) who lives in Yasthon and teaches in BKK, is somewhere around 36 years old and has many nick's. :D

Actually some of the posts where very funny if not taken seriously :D

Ps I must find something more to do with my time :D