Painting Job

naammanow

Am planning to do a painting job that involves ragging, color washing etc. Will need an acrylic glazing liquid in order to do the work. It is a translucent, milky material that one mixes with paint and puts on the base color. Anybody has any idea where I might find this in Chiang Mai?

Thanks guys and yes the party at Tuskers was absolutely GREAT and look forward to the next one. :o

Am planning to do a painting job that involves ragging, color washing etc. Will need an acrylic glazing liquid in order to do the work. It is a translucent, milky material that one mixes with paint and puts on the base color. Anybody has any idea where I might find this in Chiang Mai?

Thanks guys and yes the party at Tuskers was absolutely GREAT and look forward to the next one. :o

I know the paint you are describing but I have not seen this style of work done in Thailand. I can only suggest you try a large store stocking paints. In Oz I did a couple of rooms with Dulux paint so you could start there. If the store has a catalogue it will usually be shown under decorative finishes.

Good luck.

CB

I know the paint you are describing but I have not seen this style of work done in Thailand. I can only suggest you try a large store stocking paints. In Oz I did a couple of rooms with Dulux paint so you could start there. If the store has a catalogue it will usually be shown under decorative finishes.

Good luck.

CB

Thanks Crow Boy. Found it yesterday evening at the Jotun paint shop, a bit further from Lotus Hang Domg on the opposite site; great service if anybody ever needs it. Thanks for the input.

Good luck.

CB

Thanks Crow Boy. Found it yesterday evening at the Jotun paint shop, a bit further from Lotus Hang Domg on the opposite site; great service if anybody ever needs it. Thanks for the input.

You are welcome, if you need the rag roller I have one here that you may borrow rather than purchase a new one. Did they have other finishes there?

CB

• 2 years later...