Toyota Dealers In Bkk

jimmym40

I know this topic maybe should be placed in the motor forum. But I hope the moderators leave it here so I can get most exposure, possibly from someone who normally wouldn't visit the motoring forum.

I live in Chiang Mai and cannot for the life of me get any reliable information from these dealerships.

I have done a google search. Not many dealers listed. The ones listed, I have sent emails to, only one reply (from soni motors), and he was not helpful.

Want I am asking for is: When is the next Bangkok auto show - the dates???

When will the new Toyota Altis be available?

I suspect it will be at the auto show, whenever that is, and I am willing to come to Bkk for the show. I am waiting to purchase a new vehicle. Hopefully the new Altis.

I looked at the Hondas, Mazdas, Ford, Chevy, etc. I've narrowed the search down to the Toyota Camry or Altis. Camry is very nice, but a bit bigger car that I feel safe for the little wife to drive. For me, it's not a problem. So, if the altis is close to comfort and somewhat plush as the Camry, that will be the choice.

I've asked three Toyota dealerships here in CM, all they say is "next year" for the Altis to come out.

Anyone have any info, please pm me or put it up here. All I need is some Toyota contacts in Bangkok.

Thanks...

Hi,

Try this one: http://www.toyota.co.th/red/en/sale_network.asp#.

I know this topic maybe should be placed in the motor forum. But I hope the moderators leave it here so I can get most exposure, possibly from someone who normally wouldn't visit the motoring forum.

I live in Chiang Mai and cannot for the life of me get any reliable information from these dealerships.

I have done a google search. Not many dealers listed. The ones listed, I have sent emails to, only one reply (from soni motors), and he was not helpful.

Want I am asking for is: When is the next Bangkok auto show - the dates???

When will the new Toyota Altis be available?

I suspect it will be at the auto show, whenever that is, and I am willing to come to Bkk for the show. I am waiting to purchase a new vehicle. Hopefully the new Altis.

I looked at the Hondas, Mazdas, Ford, Chevy, etc. I've narrowed the search down to the Toyota Camry or Altis. Camry is very nice, but a bit bigger car that I feel safe for the little wife to drive. For me, it's not a problem. So, if the altis is close to comfort and somewhat plush as the Camry, that will be the choice.

I've asked three Toyota dealerships here in CM, all they say is "next year" for the Altis to come out.

Anyone have any info, please pm me or put it up here. All I need is some Toyota contacts in Bangkok.

Thanks...

Thanks for the link. I can open it up, but nothing on the site is updated. I select the region, but nothing happens.

It's just unbelieveable, can't find info on toyota dealers in bkk. Yes, this is a test. Plz see if you people can find something. Even on the google searches, everything is one to three years old.

Toyota: Get your sh_t together...

Still need help if anyone knows of a dealer with contact info.

Hi,

Have to much time on my hands :o , but hopefully this will help.

http://www.yellowpages.co.th/newyp/ypresult.php Put Toyota and then Bangkok, I got a full list of hits.

Thanks for the link. I can open it up, but nothing on the site is updated. I select the region, but nothing happens.

It's just unbelieveable, can't find info on toyota dealers in bkk. Yes, this is a test. Plz see if you people can find something. Even on the google searches, everything is one to three years old.

Toyota: Get your sh_t together...

Still need help if anyone knows of a dealer with contact info.

Edited by Doro22

jimmym

i have in front of me a brochure from a toyota dealer round the corner from me in bangkok.

phone number is..........02 375 5775.

the brochure has prices details for what is says is new toyota corolla/altis.

prices range from 705,000 baht for 1.6j manual to 1,019,000 for top of the range 1.8g auto.

also listed as new are the following 3 models,

1.6e auto ltd 799,000

1.6g auto ltd 854,000

1.8e auto ltd 949,000

hope this helps, if you need any more help pm me. cheers.

First off to Doro22, thanks for the link. I knew someone from TV would come thru. I knew there was a yellow pages book, but it's in thai. I didn't think to check online for the english version. I'm sure this will be valuable to many others. Right on...

To rgs2001UK, I will be giving them a call first thing this morning after opening hours. Appreciate the tel numbers. I have a feeling they still do not have the "new" Altis, the model that takes a spin from the new style Camry, but maybe they can provide info as to when they might show up in the showrooms.

TV is great!

This is where the Bangkok motor show is held:

http://www.bitec.net/

the events calender doesn't go far enough ahead, i'm sure motor show time is about April.

........and undeed it is. Its not rocket science, you only have to go to Google & type in "Bangkok motorshow 2008"

http://travelmax.kilroytravels.no/sisp/ind...;event_id=49950

Allow a full day & lots of walking. Free bus from On Nut BTS station. (you'll pobably find the bus on what you would perceive to be the wrong side of the road & facing the wrong way. i.e. towards BKK centre)

Edited by Lancashirelad

This is where the Bangkok motor show is held:

http://www.bitec.net/

the events calender doesn't go far enough ahead, i'm sure motor show time is about April.

........and undeed it is. Its not rocket science, you only have to go to Google & type in "Bangkok motorshow 2008"

http://travelmax.kilroytravels.no/sisp/ind...;event_id=49950

Allow a full day & lots of walking. Free bus from On Nut BTS station. (you'll pobably find the bus on what you would perceive to be the wrong side of the road & facing the wrong way. i.e. towards BKK centre)

I think there are normally 2 motor shows / year.

1 @ Bitec and another @ Impact Arena.

Cheers