Looking For Bungalow In Chaweng/lamai

Hey guys/girls

I am in Hua Hin now but going to move to Samui since October. Is it possible now to rent in Chaweng or maybe Lamai a nice home/bungalow close to the sea, with air-cons, good furniture, tv and ADSL? And what are the honest prices? It is for 1-2 persons and not supposed to be big. If somebody have some offers please pm me. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys/girls

I am in Hua Hin now but going to move to Samui since October. Is it possible now to rent in Chaweng or maybe Lamai a nice home/bungalow close to the sea, with air-cons, good furniture, tv and ADSL? And what are the honest prices? It is for 1-2 persons and not supposed to be big. If somebody have some offers please pm me. Thanks in advance.

I have a one bedroom bungalow or a 2 bedroom apartment , 2 minutes from Chaweng, opposite the lake, for more details call me on 081-7483740 or e-mail to [email protected],

Thanks,

LUKE

Hey guys/girls

http://www.samui-finder.com/en/koh-holiday-home-rentals/

Hi,

1 and 2 bedroom houses - 75and 125 m2, pool, fully furnished, private garden, walled in premises, car parking... call 0852458177

i have a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom fully furnished house with parking and garden ,brand new never lived in 165 sq metres ,in chaweng .can arrange internet ........

Done, thanks

I have a house with 1 bedroom fully air con,phone line,adsl.If you want you can mail me at

[email protected]

thanks

Hey guys/girls

Hey guys/girls

I have a one bedroom bungalow or a 2 bedroom apartment , 2 minutes from Chaweng, opposite the lake, for more details call me on 081-7483740 or e-mail to [email protected],

Thanks,

LUKE

Thanks, see your inbox

Hey guys/girls

http://www.samui-finder.com/en/koh-holiday-home-rentals/

Nice listings, thank you

Hi,

1 and 2 bedroom houses - 75and 125 m2, pool, fully furnished, private garden, walled in premises, car parking... call 0852458177

i have a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom fully furnished house with parking and garden ,brand new never lived in 165 sq metres ,in chaweng .can arrange internet ........

Please email me datails (price, photos, location etc) nick @ stress. ru