What Thai Beer Do You Prefer?

Bluecat

If you drink Thai beer, which one do you prefer to drink?

Singha beer

Chang beer

Leo beer

In terms of taste, I prefer the Chang beer but it gives me headaches.

The Leo beer, I drunk a few times only with the same results.

So far, the only one that does not make me sick is the singha beer.

But this is not the one I like most in terms of taste.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*xirdalan* (local Azeri brew) when I am not in country but it has severe effect on ones memory!

Now what was I saying? oh yeah my favourite Thai beer is.......

*chang* a bit of ice and some good old issan karaoke :o

Hmm.

Don't I remember Axel drinking 6 Chang beers in his garden, a while ago,...? :o:D

Bluecat, your phantasy is galloping. I am sitting in my bl**dy office, sipping a coke and after this posting rushing home to watch Formula 1. There is no garden, but a dog, a squirrel and Kh. wife.

The bliss of family life. :D

PS: No Chang for me.

Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Vodka, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Vodka, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang

I think thats the right order.. let me go check. :o

Chang for taste, but I wish it wasn't so bloody strong. I drink light beer in Oz !

I cannot bear Singha. It's not that it tastes bad, I just seem to have some sort of reaction to it - two glasses = hangover. What the ###### do they put in that stuff ?

BTW: Is it possible to buy light beer in Thailand ?

Edit: Hey ! Since when is h.e.l.l. a word that needs censoring ??!?

Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Vodka, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Vodka, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang, Chang

I think thats the right order.. let me go check. :o

Have you tried Chang?

It's groovy

You know, in Portland, OR right now they have a Brewers Festival going on. They have 100 of the best beers you ever had for THB 40 a glass. I reverve final judgement 'till I get the chance to have one in Dublin, but several of them are better than Guiness.

But, when in Thailand, I'd have to say Singha. Drinking Chang beer somehow makes me feel like I've stayed up for 3 days as I'm drinking it (not while I'm drunk on it, just while its in my mouth) Of course, ones man's poison... :o

Hmm.

Don't I remember Axel drinking 6 Chang beers in his garden, a while ago,...? :o  :D

Bluecat, your phantasy is galloping. I am sitting in my bl**dy office, sipping a coke and after this posting rushing home to watch Formula 1. There is no garden, but a dog, a squirrel and Kh. wife.

OT .... sorry... but thank you Axel. It is 2:15 am here in Hawaii... you just reminded me that F1 is on. Sweet!! Life is good at the moment... I know.. save the snide remarks. :D

Hmm.

Don't I remember Axel drinking 6 Chang beers in his garden, a while ago,...? :o  :D

Sorry, Axel.

My memory is not as good as it was.

It was not you.

Replies: 119

Views: 3,686  QUOTE (cdnvic @ Wed 2004-02-11, 19:06:24)

2 folding chairs

+1 folding table

+bucket of ice

+6 beer chang

= New pub

+ Umbrella

= fancy new pub 

Trying to explain the concept of a snowmobile to my father in law when there was no common language between us and he's never even seen snow.

VIP buses 

Watching farlungs who are totally without a clue, like me once. (Ok, that sounded kind of mean, but let's face it, a girl trying to walk into a temple in a bikini top is funny, almost as funny as the look on people's faces as their 'romantic' cycling trip through thailand meets Bangkok traffic, or the people who think that speaking english with an asian accent helps them be understood) 

cv 

My, my, my, 6 beer Chang. No wonder, you like it here, cdnvic.

Remind me of the Frank Sinatra's saying, which I posted somewhere else on this forum before:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink - because when they get up in the morning that's the best they will feel all day."

OT .... sorry... but thank you Axel. It is 2:15 am here in Hawaii... you just reminded me that F1 is on. Sweet!! Life is good at the moment... I know.. save the snide remarks.  :D

No snide remarks maikee, do what you gotta do at am two. :D

But watch out 2:00 am Sunday, or 7:00 pm Bangkok time for the start. Montoya behind M. Schumacher in the front-row smells like a shoot out. :o

Time wise we are better off in LoS.

Aloha!