Cost Of Swimming Pool Maintainence In Hua Hin

Rainmaker

I pay 2,700 Per month, which I think is a bit expensive, its a 15Mtr by 7 Mtr pool, they come wednesdays and saturdays, do a reasonable job from what Ive heard, but when I get back to HH Ill be doing a bit of checking around to see If I can get it done cheaper. What are other people paying?

Edited by mikemars38

• 2 weeks later...

We have a 14m x5m pool and use a company called 'POOL CARE HU HIN Werra' who come once a week and clean the pool. They have a very efficient machine that has its own filtration system and this bypasses the need to use your own pool pump to provide the 'vacumn' pressure. The water is always crystal clear since I started using this company.

I look after the ph levels and the algecides myself - prefering to do this on my own and keep a record for my own benefit.

I negotiated a price of 2500B for two months

I was wandering how much people are paying in HH to get the pools cleaned and balanced.

How much do you pay?

what size pool do you have?

what does it include?

What company do you use?

get the pro's in for a month ,make yourself busy asking questions ,if they dont speak english or you dont speak thai get someone that does speak thai ,when they put the clorine in ask why that much ,or why so little ,do this for a few days ,write things down ,then do it your self ,takes me 15-30 minutes a day ,if you dont have time use a local kid ,give him 20 -30 b teach him and your away,the pro's arnt that good anyway ,they get the kid and charge you a fortune...........