Room Wanted In Bangkok

I live in Chiang Mai but come to Bangkok every week to teach at Thammasat at the Tha Prachan campus. I arrive on Sunday afternoon and leave Tuesday morning. I have been staying at a hotel and spending about ten thousand baht per month, but I'm thinking of renting an inexpensive apartment.

However perhaps someone has some alternative situation which might work, hence this post.

Feel free to contact me with any offers.

Thanks,

Rick

My only suggestion would be to contact the university themselves or the student population.

Seems a heck of a long way to come to teach for one day a week. Could you not reschedule the classes say one for Friday and the next for the following Monday which would give you much more time off in the middle yet teaching the same hours ?

I would have thought an hotel would allow significant discounts off their rates for such regular stays and at 10k / 8 nights it seems you are paying around Bt1250 now. If you wish to reduce costs and other avenues remain closed, perhaps explore a better deal on your hotel accommodation.

I used to work for Naresuan Uni, Bkk campus and travelled down to Bkk on Friday and leave Monday. I got a nice little room for 4000 a month. There was cable tv, swimming pool and gym. Which area of Bkk is it that you want to stay? My one was on Ekkamai.