Eva Air (thailand) Online Bookings

Jiu-Jitsu

On booking a seat from Bangkok to London in Economy, I noted that the tax element was rather high(12,005 baht as opposed to 9260 baht).

On enquiring with the Bangkok office, I received this reply 24 hours later; "Our system cannot differentiate between Economy and Elite class bookings(What?!), so we charge you the Elite/Business class tax, £40 more.

"We can refund it to you, after you fly, just in case you upgrade your flight". Wha?! But...it's a six month ticket "Yes?"

I want it back immediately. "Ok, we can refund it in two months".

"Why don't you fly Elite?" Erm..... it costs more. :o

Strange.

So, check that the amounts on your bookings are correct.

At least it's not Philippine Airlines where it takes over a year to get your money back as per their policy. I've found EVA's online system to be quite slow and the prices on orbitz or usually better for some reason.

At least it's not Philippine Airlines where it takes over a year to get your money back as per their policy. I've found EVA's online system to be quite slow and the prices on orbitz or usually better for some reason.

I've always assumed those were middle seats and avoided Orbitz or Expedia for international flights. Do they let you pick seats?

I've always assumed those were middle seats and avoided Orbitz or Expedia for international flights. Do they let you pick seats?

Yes Expedia let's you pick your seats. (seating chart pops up) Can't vouch for Orbitz.