Hello My Friends

Twat

Not all Farang are so naive as to marry an ex BG.

Oh Boy! Another Erco? :o

Come to visit me any time you guys, just come to reception and ask for T.<deleted>

I'll bet he'll soon be turfed outa the Malaysia Hotel! :D

Yo BOON; I noticed the same thing.

I know a few farang that married what is now X BGs and they seem to be OK wives, not every girl that worked in a bar is there because she is a cock crazy sneaky ,thieving bitch.

Some are there in all asian countrys because of economic necessitys,and when they meet a good guy, then a fine marriage can result,same as in any country. And also, SEX is not the big deal that most farang make it out to be. as far as I have found,A virgin is not much of an admired thing at all. But it seems to be considered a must by farang that are raised that sex is nasty/dirty and any woman that is not a virgin is a worthless piece of <deleted>.,I have never found that to be in my 50 years of moving around asia,except in the muslim countrys and then only because the men are all suffering from a rightfully aquired inferiority complex.

But they also meet a lot of aseholes and their only recoarse is to, do it to you before you can do it to me.

Also as far as I can see,the author of this thread is not slandering BGs, but is taking potshots at the stupid farang customers of the little darlings. :D

Firstly can you shed light on what or whom an Erco is?

Anyone who marries a BG is a desperate fool, slandering bargirls!!!! 5555555 laughing my ass off!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic