Picture Framing

catch22

Hi Catch

If you live around Nimanhemin, there is a small shop on soi 9 or 11 ( sign posted on main street ). I have been there a few times, good work, the price seemed OK but I did not try to bargain... It was not super fast though...

There are plenty of other shops around town...You should not have any problems to find what you need.

Cheers

Phil

i use this small little shop at Kaew Nawarat Road. Coming from the Superhighway just after passing by the entrance to Arcade, there is a shop on the left. Few car garages around that side. If you pass the traffic light and reach McCormick Hospital, you've gone too far!

Reasonable prices and good work.

Take a look at this old thread.

JxP

The name you've been struggling for on the old thread is Krob Dao. The tiny shop on the south side of the moat, on your left as you drive towards CM Gate. No sign in English but always a few pictures out on the sidewalk.

Very nice people, very good value for money as other posters have rightly said. Many other much larger places (no names no pack drill) are way over the top on price.

I have had my framing work done over the past five years at the shop mentioned by pilou in his post on the same soi as Grace Dental but a block west.

Prices were bargained for and I was satisfied with their quality, they proclaim imported non-glare glass is the only way to go so they are somewhat sophisticated. The husband has another job nearby but is always available to be called for his good English by his wife who tends the shop.

I would have liked a larger frame selection.