100 Funniest Films In English

wileycoyote

lazeeboy,

Do you remember "The Square Peg" and one about a David and Goliath milkman & his horse against a SuperDairy ?

:o Wiley Coyote

yes remember them ,saw them at the abc saturday morning pictures the first time ,my favourite has to be when he got a job as a window cleaner ,cant remember the name of the film ,bet if i saw it now it will seem crap though ,going on youtube now to se what they;ve got .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blazzing saddels , space balls ,cheech and chong all the carry on films .I went to see school of rock at the pics in Thailand .The other half wanted to see it i did not though , but in the end ithought the film was funny and pritty good .

Edited by deon

The gods must be crazy- hilarious

trading places and coming to america

Hear no evil, see no evil. - Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder. Genius.

Police academy series.

Groundhog Day - absolute classic.

Trading places was great funn, it was before Eddie Murphy got too full of himself. Jamie Lee Curtis' frontal shot still resounds in my head as well (I was 15ish at the time, my girlfriend's jaw dropped as far as mine).

Groundhog Day is funny AND philosophical (a bit, anyway). Can watch that repeatedly.

Trading places was great funn, it was before Eddie Murphy got too full of himself.

Eddie Murphy would have ended up as a MAJOR MOVIE STAR if he hadn't started taking himself so seriously and started trying to make every movie a black only cast with himself as a romantic leading man. He ain't exactly Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

He's lucky that he rescued the small part of his career that he did. :o

Eddie Murphy would have ended up as a MAJOR MOVIE STAR if he hadn't started taking himself so seriously and started trying to make every movie a black only cast with himself as a romantic leading man. He ain't exactly Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

He's lucky that he rescued the small part of his career that he did. :o

I totally agree with you!! He's a good comedian and talented. Too bad have been picking wrong movies all these years. I really would love to see him make a comeback. I like him in Nutty's prof. - multi characters.