Rough Idea Of Costs

al warner

Hi chaps,

I'm looking to fly back to the uk mid september, I'll be on a single and my Mrs and 3 year old on return tickets.

Not too concerned about a stop over but what am I going to be looking at pricewise in baht, I've never booked tickets from Thailand before but I'm expecting (hoping) it will be cheaper than from the UK.

cheers

Al.

Hi chaps,

I'm looking to fly back to the uk mid september, I'll be on a single and my Mrs and 3 year old on return tickets.

Not too concerned about a stop over but what am I going to be looking at pricewise in baht, I've never booked tickets from Thailand before but I'm expecting (hoping) it will be cheaper than from the UK.

cheers

Al.

Has google featured in your considerations thus far?

Currently, both Etihad and Emirates have one month tickets return tickets for 29000 baht.

You need to provide more information. You should know that.

You would have to give the travel agent more information if you were to buy a ticket.

Are we psychics here?

Length of stay? Flying to...?

Hi chaps,

cheers

Al.

Why not try T.Visa Travel via their contact url.

Not an advert by the way but it seems to me you may get a reasonable quote along with good feed back relating to your needs via the information you provide them with.

marshbags

Edited by marshbags

Yeah I guess more info. would have been better.

my Mrs. and Son have 6 month visas for the UK so a 1 month ticket won't help.

I understand that they are allowed to fly in on single tickets, but I don't want any problems on arrival so would prefer return tickets.

Are the etihad / emirates tickets with a stop over?

£500 seems quite a lot flying from th. I could get cheaper flying from the UK playing in stirling.

thanks.