What Kind Of Visa Is The 'investment Visa"?

If invest 3 million here, you can get a investment visa. Is this a one year visa, that you can stay as long as you want in one year period?? or you still have to leave the country every 90 days or so?? then after the 1 year, can you extend it ??

what if you sell your condo one day in the future, are they going to cancel your investment visa?? thank you any info.

Hankamazon, it is not a visa. It is an extension of a visa. This is why you can not get it outside of Thailand. Thai embasssies in foreign countries will not issue such a thing because they can't. If you get a 90 day non-immigrant visa first from outside Thailand, then you can apply for a one year extension inside Thailand at an immigration office. It is renewable after each year. They will ask for documents showing ownership of a condo. If you are going to go through the trouble of buying and selling condominiums just to get a visa, then you do enjoy stress, a lot of stress. If you sold it say, 6 months into a one year extension, then they would not renew it at the end of it. I don't think you could lose the status in the mean time. There are cheaper, easier ways to get a visa; this investment thing is only good if you're thorouhgly committed.

I may well be doing this route soon and spoke to the local immigration office that seemed happy to issue this extention..

However I am currently on 60 day (3x) tourist visa... I dont qualify for any Non immigrant visas (B or O) so how would this work ?? Would the tourist visa get turned into an O ???