Ubc True Sat Tv

bikerlou47

I would just like to thank UBC TRUE for the following:

No longer offering NFL Monday and Sunday Night Games

For adding their package description to the on screen menu so as to reduce the number of characters for program description

For insuring that we will see at least 2 TRUE logos on the screen

For providing a inaccurate TV Guide that is full of advertisement

For not answering the telephone during business hours

For the lack of service in their Pattaya office so as to allow the girls to apply their makeup

For adding alacarte stations so I can pay you more money over my platinum service

Thank you very much for providing us such a enjoyable TV viewing experience

I dumped it back in Dec. they dropped NASCAR and added more PPV. I aready paided to view. and its all reruns on most stations anyway. edit PS where does all their money go?? its not uncommen to get vid on demand 500 station wirth internet and phone service in other country at the same all less price.

Edited by RKASA

For adding their package description to the on screen menu so as to reduce the number of characters for program description

For the lack of service in their Pattaya office so as to allow the girls to apply their makeup

For adding alacarte stations so I can pay you more money over my platinum service

I think you are being very unfair.

You did not mention the built in weather predictor. It`s really great. Every time a rain shower or a gust of wind comes the screen freezes and goes blank. Causing me to miss the end of a movie or a goal in the football.

It takes a lot of scientific research to provide a service like that.

Also we can't forget thanking them for the accurate time display and that too often their on screen schedule isn't in sync with the actual time.

I think you are being very unfair.

You did not mention the built in weather predictor. It`s really great. Every time a rain shower or a gust of wind comes the screen freezes and goes blank. Causing me to miss the end of a movie or a goal in the football.

It takes a lot of scientific research to provide a service like that.

Im starting to get a real complex now! I seem to be the only person on this forum who is happy with my service. Granted I dont sit in front of it all the time but I can always find something to watch and now they have the new channels Im in petrol heads heaven. ( Discovery real time aaaahhhhh ) The only sports I watch are F1 and the WSB so am happy there also. :D

Anybody know a good therapist as I think I need some assurance its not just me? :o

Personally, I love the PPV premiership packages. Thoughtfully designed to include all the games you don't care about while omitting all the ones you'd actually want to see.

Anyway, I'll be back to the 300 baht "freeview" after this month, wifey needs to get her fix of Thai "news" :o

Now, I tried one of the so-called free Sat services. Great service - BHT 3000 to install + equipment and no monthly fee. The only problem was the service stopped working and the shop disappeared :D TIT, well worth the story...

There's also that other free service with 10K setup fee, not really free, like BHT 200 / month for Platinum, but requires internet connection. You can virtually guarantee that either the internet connection breaks down or the service has one of its little blips in the most dramatic moments. Happened for the last 10 minutes of a football match I watched at a friend's house, no kidding. VERY entertaining! :D

Edited by nikster