Rebuilding 98se

RKASA

There was a post in which someone was going to rebuild an old win98. I can't find the tread, but I found at on-disk.com

// Link removed // They have all the windows ware you need $3.99 on disk never a need to download updates again all included. they have all the other versions as well xp ect. :o

Guest Reimar

You could find alot of this sites but unfortunate all of them are dealing with pirated software!

This ins't allowed on this forum and please do not place any links to this kind of sites!

Are you sure? they have a trade mark take c cards and have a shopping cart. They also deal in many other products this is not a bogus site. full online store.

On-disk and the On-Disk.com logo are trademarks of Webpath Technologies in the United States

and/or other countries. Other Product names and Logos are trademark of their respective owners

Copyright © 2003-2006. All rights reserved.

On-Disk.com

c/o Webpath Technologies

40 Charles Ave.

Rochester, NY 14623

U.S.A.

I don't think mozilla firefox would be promoting this site if they are pirates.

Guest Reimar

Copyrights applying for 50 years!

Do you think MS would let someone sell thems product, even if they out of service already, for a price of a peanut cake? I don't think so! MS is not that "social" and if that dealer sells all products you'll ever need for that price you announced than you should be really aware about the legality!

May you would like to check with MS the legality of the sold software from that dealer?!

Anyway, Links to Websites which promoting software and even other products not allowed according to the forum rules!

interesting Microsoft's own phising checker gives the site a pass

It appears to be a legit site in that they are only selling the service packs packaged on CD for convenience and which are free from MS to download. They're not actually selling the operating systems.

Also, not a good idea to place a link back into the post after Admin has removed it (even if it is indirect).

Still need OEM disk. I see how they do it now . Its just like the updates I have for xp from Hiese security which is legal it uses WGA, They just put togather a package to restore if you have OEM disk to start. Which in itself is not bad. They added freeware AV and a few other things. I guess if you have an OEM disk it could get everything running again. devil is in the details.