Scouser

ratchabuild

It occurred to me when I was thinking about my own postings, many of which no doubt have caused anger or distaste as much as interest, that there is one person who writes to this forum who has single-handedly caused more happiness, joy and celebration than any other. His posts are scrutinised and every full stop and comma digested. They form the living bible by which relationships are established and can flourish.

You can keep your self acclaimed blog merchants, the wind up men and women, the trolls and the time wasters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the ONE, the ONLY, the incomparable SCOUSER. Without whom, for many of us, our lives would be immeasurably poorer. May I suggest in honour of all the help he has given that we recognise that with a personal thanks for the work done.

Thanks, your advice has been, and remains, the best.

Edited by ratchabuild

It occurred to me when I was thinking about my own postings, many of which no doubt have caused anger or distaste as much as interest, that there is one person who writes to this forum who has single-handedly caused more happiness, joy and celebration than any other. His posts are scrutinised and every full stop and comma digested. They form the living bible by which relationships are established and can flourish.

You can keep your self acclaimed blog merchants, the wind up men and women, the trolls and the time wasters.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the ONE, the ONLY, the incomparable SCOUSER. Without whom, for many of us, our lives would be immeasurably poorer. May I suggest in honour of all the help he has given that we recognise that with a personal thanks for the work done.

Thanks, your advice has been, and remains, the best.

I totally agree Scouse you are one of the good guys in life!! :o

These "Scouser" threads always return and thank goodness, because if he wasnt here answering, well maybe alot of your Wives/GFs would not be where they are now (in the rain in Clapham)! Just Kidding. :D

To Scouse - :o

Edited by coldcrush

I suppose in the sense that one should always be careful about what one wishes for, the Scouse's immeasurable talents may well have condemned some to a lingering hel_l but at least he could always counter that it was of their own choosing.

Loathe that I am to follow any exhibition of TV cloying sentiment I should also like to join in with singing his praises and to commend him for his efforts to drum sense into that thickheaded repository for the terminally obtuse, the British embassy visa section, Bangkok.

I suppose in the sense that one should always be careful about what one wishes for, the Scouse's immeasurable talents may well have condemned some to a lingering hel_l but at least he could always counter that it was of their own choosing.

Loathe that I am to follow any exhibition of TV cloying sentiment I should also like to join in with singing his praises and to commend him for his efforts to drum sense into that thickheaded repository for the terminally obtuse, the British embassy visa section, Bangkok.

Hi Gent,

I think this may be your very first post where you actually said something nice about someone. Sure, you had to insult something else to make the point, but old habits die hard.

Hi Gent,

I think this may be your very first post where you actually said something nice about someone. Sure, you had to insult something else to make the point, but old habits die hard.

:o:D

My thanks to the Scouse, too.

I don't think this forum would have such a following if it weren't for people recommending it to people in need of his help, who then stick around.

Yup, that's how I arrived :D

That reminds me.......after all Scouse's help in educating me for the SV to the UK (Empire, outpost of :D )..........I still, haven't got around to the Visa application for the Missus :o .......................am too busy posting nonsense on TV :D

Edited by Jersey_UK

Cheers Scouser...

post-35984-1188505223_thumb.jpg

Same again... ?

Hey Robbo is that kayo's reflection in the glass, taken in the, 'Lamb and Flag'.

As for Scouse, I taught him all I know, which is next to nothing, and something he immediately disregarded anyway :o

A congratulatory thread, most deserved.

Moss