Car Wash

Mahseer

Can someone recommend a full service car wash as have just returned from the boonies visiting the in laws and the brand new motor has 4'' of mud on the outside and 2'' inside and I would very much like to get it back to as new nick.

Thanks

If I'm not mistaken on the intersection of the first ringroad, that passes Payap, and the CM-Doi Saket road on the Sansai market side there's Diamond Car wash.

On the CM- Sankhampeang road, coming approx 1 km from the superhighway intersection on the left hand side there's another car wash.

As you drive into Carrefour turn right and you will see a car wash place. It is by far the best car detail i have had in CM. And believe me, I've tried them all. 250 baht inside and out, under the car, wheel arches etc..

If you are after something cheaper, the Shell service station on Huay Kaew rd near Kad Suan Kaew is a good option at 150 baht. For the extra 100 baht i highly recommend the Carrefour one. Just like new when you pick it up. :o

post-31110-1188570337_thumb.jpg Or even better, go to Brisbane and have this PYT wash your car for you.

Edited by Austhaied

As you drive into Carrefour turn right and you will see a car wash place. It is by far the best car detail i have had in CM. And believe me, I've tried them all. 250 baht inside and out, under the car, wheel arches etc..

If you are after something cheaper, the Shell service station on Huay Kaew rd near Kad Suan Kaew is a good option at 150 baht. For the extra 100 baht i highly recommend the Carrefour one. Just like new when you pick it up. :o

post-31110-1188570337_thumb.jpg Or even better, go to Brisbane and have this PYT wash your car for you.

I wonder if she would wax n rub my skateboard with me on it? :D