Wanted

I have been thinking about getting one for a while now and have decided that I would like a small good natured dog, perhaps a beagle or mixed breed poodle..I'm open to suggestions. The dog would mainly be kept indoors but will get plenty of outdoor exercise when I walk it or take it for a run.

I do like Jack Russels but they're highly active, need one tthat would be happy just lounging around the place.

Any ideas or suggestions? I am in Chonburi area.

hi :D

i got the perfect doggie for you :D

this is fluffy :D

post-1514-1188737400_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1188737808_thumb.jpg

fluffy is very lovely, well-behaved in the house and just happy to be with his people. he is easy-going and very affectionate and obedient. he loves to be in the house as well as going for walks. his fur needs a bit of brushing and grooming as it always grows back.

he is about 3 yrs old.

pls pm me if interested :o

You could get in touch with Soi Cat & Dog Rescue they are based in Bang Na, do fantastic work and are always looking to find forever homes for the resued cats & dogs. If you take a look at their website, look out for my sponser dog Sweet pea - only 3 legs but so much character, I already have 3 rescue dogs which is why I have not adopted her myself. If you would like further details you are most welome to send a PM.

How small is small? I have 3 females under or around 10kg. All mixed breeds, aged between 10 months & 3 years approx.

Dee - Mainly white with black & brown markings, approx 10 months, short hair, vaguely terrier looking (Jack Russell-ish, but longer legs)

Foo Foo - poodle cross, black & white, curly hair, rather exuberant approx 18 months to 2 years

Bambi - Shih Tzu cross (I think). Mainly white with brown markings. Long hair. Approx 3 yrs.

No photos as yet, but if you're interested in any of them, I'll take some & post them. The reason I haven't mentioned them before is that Dee had distemper & FooFoo & Bambi were under suspicion of it (no symptoms, but they hadn't been vaccinated fully & were in contact with the virus). They have all been cleared by the vet, today, though.

Let me know if you'd like to see any of them & I'll get photos.

Please post them November Rain. Even IF they're not to my liking, who knows somebody else might just fall in love with them!

By small I mean like a Jack Russell, Beagle or poodle sized dog...

MHM..again, if you know the website address please post here...Thanks! :o

I'm not MHM, but here some website links in and around Bangkok:

Bangkok:

•Soi Dog Rescue http://www.soidogrescue.org/

Hua Hin:

•Hua Hin Dog Rescue Center http://www.dogrescuecenter.org/ or PM November rain

Pattaya:

•Tony's Dog Shelter http://www.tonydisco.com/html/dog_shelter.php

•Pattaya Animal Welfare Society PAWS President Ms. Alvi Sinthuvanik, Office Address 341/27 Soi Kasemsuwan, Pattaya City 20260. PAWS Vice President. Mrs. Mirin Mac Carthy, Email: <[email protected]> Fax: 038-231 675. PAWS Secretary Bob Davis, tel. 038-225-583 038-225 514 Ext. 224. PAWS Treasurer Dr. Nop Sukpanyatham, tel. 423410, fax 410311.

You could also try the Tony's shelter, mentioned by toolonginexile's recent thread (or maybe that's the same ones as above).

Nienke

Edited by Nienke

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone..an update. Today I went to Chatuchak market in Chonburi and ended up coming home with a 3 month old female PUG! :D

I intended to buy some artificial plants...ended up with a new family member :D

Thanks to all of you who have helped me to try and find a pet, especially November Rain. Nr, I hope you will be able to find good homes for the dogs you have.

Anyway, all wish me well and if anyone has any good tips relating to toilet matters and getting the pup to sleep in it's 'bed', then please post here, I am certain there will be a few sleepless nights to follow over the next few days, but she's worth it.

Incidentally, once I returned to the car with my new love I ended up reversing the car into a well hidden bank ..one wheel completely over the other side of the bank, didn't realise until I tried to drive forward! :o An hour later, still stuck there with half the world commenting on my 'excellent' driving skills, we managed to get some guys to pull the car out with another truck. What an exciting day! :D

Edited by jingjingna

I have been following this post with interest and was so hoping that you'd take one of the dogs that really needed a home. It is of course your right to buy whatever you like, but how sad that you should choose to encourage the sale of dogs in markets and miss out on the opportunity to give a loving home to a dog that really needs it. Very disappointing!