Bangkok Bike Shops

mark100

I know Brit Bike at RCA has 1 less Rocket 3 since july as its sat outside haha ha ha. Maybe the bikes that are not selling are overpriced?? I know when I was looking some of the shops wanted crazy money for some of their bikes. Maybe they should have an Autumn sale like in the UK. Happy hunting :o

I know Brit Bike at RCA has 1 less Rocket 3 since july as its sat outside haha ha ha. Maybe the bikes that are not selling are overpriced?? I know when I was looking some of the shops wanted crazy money for some of their bikes. Maybe they should have an Autumn sale like in the UK. Happy hunting :o

l wonder if there is the demand for so many big bike shops in Bangkok, l've heard Siam Superbike is now closed.

l'm selling my 2003 Honda CBR600RR and 2000 SP1 1000, lm worried about being able to get rid of them and what bike to buy next because there is a possibility l will be stuck with my next purchase for a long time.

Hows the rocket ??

Hi Mark the Rockets great mate. Shes loosened up nicely now and gives me big grins every time I ride her. Clocked up over 9000 km in a coupe of months. Planning a round Thailand trip for a couple of months when the diving here goes slack for 3 months. Im also working on a websit for big bikes specifically aimed at farangs as they dont seem to be very well catered for here in Thailand. The sites you do get are mainly aimed at Thais. A lot of people I know are wanting big bikes but dont know where to look outside BKK. I'll let you know how it goes. I might pass on your details if you dont mind as a few people were asking me about bikes? :o

l wonder if there is the demand for so many big bike shops in Bangkok, l've heard Siam Superbike is now closed.

l'm selling my 2003 Honda CBR600RR and 2000 SP1 1000, lm worried about being able to get rid of them and what bike to buy next because there is a possibility l will be stuck with my next purchase for a long time.

Hows the rocket ??

Hi.

What is the SP1 1000 going for ??

Regards

Tilapia.

Hi Mark the Rockets great mate. Shes loosened up nicely now and gives me big grins every time I ride her. Clocked up over 9000 km in a coupe of months. Planning a round Thailand trip for a couple of months when the diving here goes slack for 3 months. Im also working on a websit for big bikes specifically aimed at farangs as they dont seem to be very well catered for here in Thailand. The sites you do get are mainly aimed at Thais. A lot of people I know are wanting big bikes but dont know where to look outside BKK. I'll let you know how it goes. I might pass on your details if you dont mind as a few people were asking me about bikes? :o

Thanks keep me posted.

Hows the rocket ??

Hi.

What is the SP1 1000 going for ??

Regards

Tilapia.

Not sure about the price at the moment lm stuck in London till the 29th of this month, l live in Pattaya so if your interested come down and take a look after the 29th.

Sorry cant send you any pics, asking my wife to take a picture and send it as an attachment is like asking West Ham to win the Premership!!

lt's a year 2000 model in red, it has full Akrapovic race system, Ohlins suspension front and back, power commander, braided hoses and its showing 17,000km. The bike is spotless l've had it 3 years and its been caught in the rain maybe 2 times, never dropped. l imported direct from Japan 3 years ago, it has all the paper work in order and a Pattaya registration.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Thanks keep me posted.

l have about 5 mates in Pattaya we all ride together as often as possible, in Pattaya they have the Jester's club but not alot else as far as lm aware, so please keep me posted with regards to the website.

Thanks Mark.

Have you noticed how many of the shops in Bangkok have the same stock as they did 12 months and in some cases longer than this??
Seems the thais as usual arent interested in discounting to generate some business,probably why a guy in pattaya brought in a triumph rocket from singapore and says he saved 300.000 baht,cant blame him,all the secondhand stuff i see is rubbish and /or expensive,some of these bike shops are a minefield to walk around, unbeleivable,.

Mike I too looked at getting a Rocket imported but after weighing up things I decided that getting it here was hassle free. It also came with a book, 2 years servicing and 2 years fully comp insurance. For other people it may be the way to go especially if just cost is the major issue. For me peace of mind was more than compensation for the extra money. Its now due for its first service so will be hiting BKK in the next couple of weeks, something I avoid unless I have to :o

Mike I too looked at getting a Rocket imported but after weighing up things I decided that getting it here was hassle free. It also came with a book, 2 years servicing and 2 years fully comp insurance. For other people it may be the way to go especially if just cost is the major issue. For me peace of mind was more than compensation for the extra money. Its now due for its first service so will be hiting BKK in the next couple of weeks, something I avoid unless I have to :o
Im with you really, peace of mind is worth something,.and im not sure his bike is registered!..ive never worried about a plate as i only ride off road now, but i do have a registered bike as i ride to cambodia and need it for that,.i once got lost going to phuket and ended up riding through bkk by mistake, awful, if i had to take a bike to bkk now it would be in the back of a pick up, ! all the best

• 3 weeks later...

Have you received you Green Book & Plate yet?

Other BritBike customers are still waiting!!

Congrats on the mileage - you must be their most prolific rider!