Help With Visa

bolt

HI Guys

I need some advice

I will enter Thailand by Air in December I am hoping to stay for 34 day’s

I will get an entry visa on arrival at the Bangkok airport for 29/30 days

What should I do about my visa can I stay for more than days or not!!!

i need help quick as i want to buy my ticket!!!!!!! and book my room and A.N.Other

Get a tourist visa before you leave.... the plane most likely won't let you board if your return date is after 30days. Yes - you can stay longer with a tourist visa, 60days + get a 30day extension. Then you could do border runs or go for another tourist visa if you leave the country and go to one of the amicable countries close to thailand.

i work offshore, it is difficult to get into town to get a proper visa

can i get an extension in thailand for say 14 days

Well buy a cheapie ticket on airasia or nokair leaving the country prior to 30days expiring. Then do border runs, every 30days. (only can do this 3x including initial entry for a total of 90days.

HI Guys

I need some advice

I will enter Thailand by Air in December I am hoping to stay for 34 day’s

I will get an entry visa on arrival at the Bangkok airport for 29/30 days

What should I do about my visa can I stay for more than days or not!!!

i need help quick as i want to buy my ticket!!!!!!! and book my room and A.N.Other

You should be O.K. You will get an automatic 30 day entry visa, then you can get a 7 day extension at Pattaya immigration in Jomtien.

I doubt that your ticket will be scrutinised, the fact that you have a return ticket is good enough.

Enjoy your 34 day stay1

I agree with Libya115. I've never had an airline (or anyone at Immigration) check to see if I had a return ticket (even when I've bought one-way tickets on different airlines). I'm in the same boat (sort of), in that the closest Thai embassy is in Dubai (and I'm in Afghanistan), so I have to rely on the 30 day VOA for now.

I've heard somewhere in the past that Immigration will give you a 7 day extension, and I think it's 1,900 baht or less. If you do 4 days of over-stay (at 500 baht/day), you're further ahead (and safer off) to get the extension.

(Checked the Pattaya and the national Immigration sites and couldn't see anything relating to a 7 day extension though)

you may find that you will not be allowed to fly from your own country without a visa that covers you for the 34 days that you wish to stay. Best option in my opinion is to buy a ticket that allows you to change your return flight date (usualy for around 50 usd) and get a visa extension while you are in pattaya.

jim