Having A Thew Beers Last Night Then This....

chrisspursbkk1

After having a few drinks last night a serton topic came up regarding history, i did cringe as i can't/won't back down if i truly think i'm wright. Anyway this is what i found when i proved(it was what they wan't to see) that it was not me making it up.

http://www.acpp.org/uappeals/cprofile/thailand.html

The point is what a load of double standard rubish, so after reading it i said you lost then, theyt said no, i then said you got invaded they said no. Can anyone please explain the middle they missed out?

Please understand this was brought up against me, i'm not bashing Thailand.

They are at a loss with there excusses but need to keep there silly face rubish, the only help it gave me was they helped me make my mind up on a thai school or international.

Great regards.

Chris.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After having a few drinks last night a serton topic came up regarding history, i did cringe as i can't/won't back down if i truly think i'm wright. Anyway this is what i found when i proved(it was what they wan't to see) that it was not me making it up.

The point is what a load of double standard rubish, so after reading it i said you lost then, theyt said no, i then said you got invaded they said no. Can anyone please explain the middle they missed out?

They are at a loss with there excusses but need to keep there silly face rubish, the only help it gave me was they helped me make my mind up on a thai school or international.

Great regards.

Chris.

Aye right - "They allowed" - they either had no say in the matter or they were in cahoots - which is it?

Some say invaded then bowed to the inevitable

Some say the PM was up in Isaan on purpose.

Great regards.

Chris.

Aye right - "They allowed" - they either had no say in the matter or they were in cahoots - which is it?

Some say invaded then bowed to the inevitable

Some say the PM was up in Isaan on purpose.

Thanks for your responce.

I was walking my dog last night, and then I stopped but the Cleveland Browns will definitely win the the picture this, you are caught in a vortex of wind outside of the space time Mom says I should eat my jello but it tastes music stands and pictures of donkeys don't mix

See I can make up bs posts as well. It must be a gift.... :o Worst part is, Im NOT drunk....

I've had people on crack making more sense than this :o

(Austin Powers, Goldmember)

As regards to me being on drugs???? no i'm not!!!

I will say though you are a compete idiot for your reply! why bother saying something stupid if it dosn't work??? i guess your the same as the troll super brain clever guy then?... if you don't like it don't reply to it, very easy!!!

I was walking my dog last night, and then I stopped but the Cleveland Browns will definitely win the the picture this, you are caught in a vortex of wind outside of the space time Mom says I should eat my jello but it tastes music stands and pictures of donkeys don't mix

See I can make up bs posts as well. It must be a gift.... :o Worst part is, Im NOT drunk....

If only everyone was so simple, for shore i wouldn't have put this post on. Many thanks for your great help.

Worryingly, this made perfect sense to me as I'm currently on mind-altering psychotropic substances. :D

The OP is still beyond me though. *cue Twilight Zone theme*

Anybody reasonably fluent in Gibberish want to translate for Chris? :D

Great regards.

Chris.

For some unknown reason I needed to try to make sense of your post and read the article you listed.

Are you referring to the Japanese invading Thailand, with was at the end of the article, not the middle. The Thais you were with disagreed and...

I have too much time on my hands. Beam me up Scotty.

"....they helped me make my mind up on a thai school or international."

For yourself? What a good idea! Can I suggest that you start at Prathom 1

May I suggest that you use a computer spell check, they are very good - not infallible but good.

After trying to find out what you are on about, I can only guess that you mean that Japanese 'invasion' in WWII. Am I right?

Maybe I am just dense, but for me, yes it is. I am totally clueless.

Ok, i hope you understand my point, when i was told youv'e been invaded (UK) i said so have you, they said no i then went on to say you lost then and they still said no, after showing them the link i posted(world war 2), they went quiet. So is the loss of face that big?? it seems to me that there happy to flush there history away as long as they keep face.

Chris.

May I suggest that you use a computer spell check, they are very good - not infallible but good.

After trying to find out what you are on about, I can only guess that you mean that Japanese 'invasion' in WWII. Am I right?

Hey there - before I was beamed up, I stated(WWII) that in the post previous to yours. I just want to take credit for comprehending the incoherent and insane posters.

Thats a crap comment, if i made any mistake in my spelling you should pick on something better.

Maybe I am just dense, but for me, yes it is. I am totally clueless.

Ok, i hope you understand my point, when i was told youv'e been invaded (UK) i said so have you, they said no i then went on to say you lost then and they still said no, after showing them the link i posted(world war 2), they went quiet. So is the loss of face that big?? it seems to me that there happy to flush there history away as long as they keep face.

Chris.

Did you not mention the Burmese invaders?

Going back further the Kmhers were kings in this region were they not?

Not so far back - the British and the French took land from them as they pleased - the French on one Side and the Brits to the other?

Dearposters Ibelievewhatwe are seeyinghere is the Vicky Pollard approachto writtenenglishas practicedona webforum. itistotally unthoughout and notwellwrittenstream of thoughtapproachto communication.

shesays hesays I says.

ForthoseAustraliansand NewZealanders who are notfamiliarwith the vicky pollard approachandormethod of use ofthe english language you maybe morefamiliar with the KylieMole approachwhich wasquitepopular inthegreatestcountryoneeath in theearly to mid 1990's.

Hey there - before I was beamed up, I stated(WWII) that in the post previous to yours. I just want to take credit for comprehending the incoherent and insane posters.

Thanks for your comment, i guess i should have explained it better from the start.

Chris.

We were typing at the same time but as you added your reply before mine - credit goes to you but I am second! :o

Chris "Thats a crap comment, if i made any mistake in my spelling you should pick on something better." OK, seeing that I have your permission - spelling, grammar, punctuation, comprehension & readability, I think that's enough to start with.

So the question is "Was Thailand invaded in WWII by the Japanese?" In my, never too humble, opinion the answer is no. The then PM, Field Marshal Plaek Pibulsonggram, was reluctantly forced to order a general ceasefire and to allow the Japanese armies to use the country as a springboard for the invasions of Burma and Malaya. So it was a reluctant alliance rather than an invasion. After the war, the Allies put Field Marshal Plaek Pibulsonggram on trial for war crimes but, due to public pressure, the charges were dropped as it was felt that he had done his best to protect Thai interests.

Are you sure they said invaded and not colonised?

Not sure, I think your putting the cart in front of the horse. In order to colonise, don't you need to invade.

But you can be invaded without being colonised which Thailand and many other countries have been.

If we take "Invaded" to mean military invasion then you could be colonised without being invaded?